Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Friends And Enemies

Djamila Alitta (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(Don't forget I fixed my post on Zalia ;))

Cynthia watched him play along and it made her smile. She put an O on the 'top left box'. "Well I've never played tic tac toe on a person before, so your luck might be better than you think." She giggled softly and winked at him, smiling. This was fun, actually.
Rinku (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"If only I were a chameleon and could change the board. Oh well." He mimed an X between her O's, leaving the space next to his first move open for a victory in his favor. He offered a fox grin and waited for her move.

He hadn't noticed that they stopped walking to play this game.

Cynthia wasn't dumb, she saw that open spot right away and went for it! She made an 'X' by his first move. "We could probably find more spots on your body to have a board. You've got enough scars." she teased, smiling. "Of course, if I got back to my house, I could always bring back an actual tic-tac-toe board. And maybe some checkers or something. Tic-tac-toe ends in ties a lot when I play it." She laughed a little.

"Hey wait, I thought I was X's!" He laughed at her mistake, but not cruelly. "You're going to make me win if you keep making mistakes like that." He mimed the O in place of her mistaken X and filled another box with his move. It was apparent no one was winning this. "Well, I said I wouldn't win, but neither will you."

"Do they actually make boards for tic-tac-toe? Like, professionally?"

Cynthia laughed a bit and stuck her tongue out at him. "I can't help it. Your talking is distracting me, and it's even more confusing when we can't actually see our marks!" She giggled a bit and smiled as he fixed her mistake. "Hmm. That's not fair, I want to win." she teased, smiling.

"Of course they do. They have boards for tic-tac-toe, where you just have little wooden Xs and Os that you can put on and take off. And then there's just the paper 'boards' where you just draw in the Xs and Os and throw it away once you're done." She smiled at him. "Pretty cool, huh?"

"I never played on anything more fancy that a scrap of paper which we drew the board onto.." He shrugged and spread his hand out in front of him.

"Shall we walk on or are you having too much fun pretending to draw on me?"

Cynthia chuckled a bit and smiled at him. "Let's walk on. If we manage to stumble out of here, I can get to my house and show you what a real tic-tac-toe board looks like." She smiled at him. She would start walking, giving a soft laugh. "I do admit though, drawing on you is quite fun." she teased.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Friends And Enemies

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus