Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Once upon a time...

Once upon a time there was a human being. This being was me, about two months ago. I had came to this site because one of my RP friends brought it to my attention. And yet even after signing up, I lacked the will to say hello to everyone via the forums. So now, two months later, I want to say hello to you all and I look forward to RP-ing with you all!
Hello I'm link!
Wyis Topic Starter

Hey link! How are you?
Loren

Hallo :D Welcome to the Roleplay Repository. It's a great site, full of friendly roleplayers and awesome moderators, so you'll fit right in ;)
Tell us a little more about yourself! What are your favourite roleplay genres/styles?
Wyis Topic Starter

Well I got into RP about roughly two years ago thanks to one of my friends. I have always planned on being a writer when I graduated high school so RP seemed like a good hobby at the time, but now it's more like a lifestyle now haha. Generally I do fantasy and sci-fi style RPs. I have a actual list of my characters in my laptop so to name them all and give their descriptions would take quite some time, and I also have a new race of beings that I created as a race that actively targeted and aimed for the extermination of a race that my friend who had originally gotten me into rp created, because we both didn't like the fact that they could live among humans and wage their civil war freely, so I created my race to act as the natural enemy of them.

If any more clarification is needed, feel free to ask!
Wyis wrote:
Hey link! How are you?
Muy bien gracias señor. Y tú?
Wyis Topic Starter

linktheriolu wrote:
Wyis wrote:
Hey link! How are you?

Muy bien, ahora que es viernes.
Loren

Haha, world/species building is always fun. Fantasy and sci fi are pretty popular here, too, so it'll be easy to find people to roleplay with :)

By the way, if you're ever looking for a roleplay, there are the Looking For Rolepay Forums, and the Find RP widget, that shows "adverts" from roleplayers that have been online in the past ten minutes. The former's slower, but obviously more detailed.
Wyis Topic Starter

Loren wrote:
Haha, world/species building is always fun. Fantasy and sci fi are pretty popular here, too, so it'll be easy to find people to roleplay with :)

By the way, if you're ever looking for a roleplay, there are the Looking For Rolepay Forums, and the Find RP widget, that shows "adverts" from roleplayers that have been online in the past ten minutes. The former's slower, but obviously more detailed.

Thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to keep them in mind when I do start looking!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! You are in good company -- some of my favorite members are among those who were too shy, too busy, or too distracted to make their introductions right away. Sometimes it takes months or years for someone to be ready. But I'm glad you're ready now, and I look forward to seeing more of you! :D
Wyis Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! You are in good company -- some of my favorite members are among those who were too shy, too busy, or too distracted to make their introductions right away. Sometimes it takes months or years for someone to be ready. But I'm glad you're ready now, and I look forward to seeing more of you! :D

Yeah definitely! And thanks for the support!
linktheriolu wrote:
Wyis wrote:
Hey link! How are you?

No hablo Español.
DeathScythe wrote:
linktheriolu wrote:
Wyis wrote:
Hey link! How are you?

No hablo Español.

translation is "very good thanks sir, and you"
Nice to finally meet you :) Hope to see you around the site more often!
Welcome, and glad you decided to introduce yourself. ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Once upon a time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus