Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a camp half-blood (percy jac (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have a demigod character and I want to do an RP with other demigods where camp half-blood is the main setting. It can be a 1X1 or a small group. I'd prefer to RP with original characters. Also please follow the mythology and book canon.
I will join, I can do 1x1 or a small group. It doesn't matter as long as we have fun!
Kris blue (played anonymously)

I would like to join to I've been thinking about a half-blood ccharacter for this guy! :-)
BeatlesFan68 Topic Starter

Anything is fine with me. Let's do it via pm and u start if that's ok. I mean let's do a group.
Blu_Dino

I'd like to join. I dont have a demi-god character yet but i'll create one. Also, i have Seen the first movie for about 5 Times and a part of the second. I Did never read the Books but i live greek mythology so much that i know almost everything a camp half blood lover can know about the greek mythology. Hope i'm not too nerdy.

It's fine. Now that everyone is here the forum is closed. Everyone who joined before this announcement is in. Let's decide how we'll set it up
Blu_Dino

Oki, is there a group or something? I finaly created my character XD (Sam Grace)

Gotta make the group. It'll be a bit I just woke up
Blu_Dino

Okiedokie. Good morning.

YOUVE NEVER READ THE BOOKS!?!?!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE!? lol :-) serioseriously though the books are WAY better can I join?
Blu_Dino

I know the books are way better but i never found a way to buy them. Until now, i am just a giant mythology nerd. XD

Me to! Love the story when (messed up thing) and then (hero's name) goes to stop it and then (iinsert tragedy)

The temptemplate for all Greek story's lol.
Blu_Dino

Lol yeah! XD The template that greek mythology will always use :)

#Odysseus or #Oedipus either one is ffffffiujujuuuu...
Blu_Dino

XD

Hey I'm setting up the group now but not sure how to do the starter paragraph. Ideas???
Blu_Dino

I dont know, a normal day starting at the (Awesomely epic) camp half blood?

Well away to do this would be introducing the new campers seeing as how I could do a new camper and at night we couldlcould do the war games!
Blu_Dino

WAR GAMEEEEES! :D
Blu_Dino

Oi, i have a little question though, will you send us the link to the group, Beatles? XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a camp half-blood (percy jac (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus