Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

He nods. ''You should know that by now,'' He whispered back.

Sinatra opens her hands more, the orb pulsing brightly.
Genet de Drac (played anonymously)

Genet laughed stiffly.
"I thought as much, well, here we go!"
She chanted the last word of her spell with a shout.

The orb which by then filled the space between her hands with darkness began to expand more rapidly. Throwing it between the three it encased all three and the area around them in a semicircle of pure darkness. Even those who see extremely well in the dark could only see silhouettes, if that. But a silhouette was all that Genet needed. Reaching quickly into her infinity bag she drew out what felt to be a long chain. She knew they were shackles. Pressing one end into Dark's hand she took the other and began her way to her opponent. She could only hope that he knew what to do, to speak would give away their position. She rubbed the shackle end, etched there she knew there was a rune that kept the chain from freezing.

Darkness flinched lightly as his pupils slitted to adjust to the pure darkness that soon fell. Being a being of the shadows allowed him to see through most dark days with ease. He, too, only saw outlines. He saw Genet head toward Sinatra and stood his ground, glad that nothing could see his white based colors.

Sinatra hissed, unable to see anything at all. She was just an Ice Angel, solely relying on light to be able to see. Now she couldn't see anything at all.

Genet felt the chain go taunt and tugged at it lightly as if to say 'come on'

(typing from my 3DS)

Dark heads forward and follows Genet until he was beside her, barely making any noise at all.

Genet motioned with her hand far enough away that her silhouette could be understood, motioning towards what looked like the angel. Silently she came up close to her and clicked her tongue hoping for the usual reaction.
Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Dark follow carefully.

Sinatra yelps and slashes out blindly in a rapid fashion, wings spread. ''I can't see you but I know your somewhere!'' She hissed, an icy chill pulsing around her body, chilling the air near her wings.

Genet dodged and smiled at herself when her plan began to take effect. As one of her arms flashed in her direction she clasped the shackle around it, locking it. Then backed away, dodging attacks, until she was next to Dark. She motioned for him to do the same with the other. The chain was long enough to keep the angel from feeling Dark's movements.

She went forward to the angel and distracted her with jeers and taunts, hoping that she would be too distracted to follow the chain to dark.

"yes, here I am, but can you really get me?"

She hissed and swipes at Genet. Dark does as Genet did to the other arm. Sinatra yowls, and flaps her wings furiously. ''I'll get you when I can see!'' She hissed, firing a blast of ice blindly.

Dodging her attacks Genet made her way to the chain. Placing her hand on it she mumbled and the chain began to shrink, drawing the arms together. After that was done Genet spoke some more and the darkness disappeared.

"not so tough with your hands bound are you? Don't try and use your ice on it, the enchantments will take care of any ice attacks."

She smiled. She wanted to kill the angel, she wanted to bad, but she might know something.

"Now, what do you know of the DragonKing and the golden egg?"

She hisses, glaring at the chains.

''The Dragon King hated humans for how they treated dragons after the friendship was destroyed by war. He vowed one day to awaken a war ender, in hopes of ending the war and bring humans back to liking dragons nd such. The Dragon King had ensured that his queen would not perish. Doing so, he drew a map that would have listed where she would have been...Oh so...Say...About 6yrs ago. Before he could update the map, the king of the humans disappeared and a new king came. this new king hated dragons so badly he sent out his best men to kill the ragon King and claim his treasure. As the story goes, all they found was a lone Golden Egg. Thats all I'm teling you,...You...You...Monsters!'

Genet's face softened, she walked forward and knelt by the angel.

"No, not monsters, just a couple of friends who want to see this war ended just as much as the dragon king did."

Removing a simple iron key from her infinity bag she showed it to the captured.

"Now, if I let you go do you promise not to shoot my leg with icicles again?"

She smiled, this time warmly.

''Whatever.'' She snapped, wings folded tightly, frozen over. No warmth came from her, nothing but a bone-chilling cold from an Angel whos heart was frozen stiff.

''Genet, how come the angel isn't warm? Most thing I've met are warm since they have a heart, but all I can feel from this icy angel is nothing but a cold so cold it sends a bone-chilling cold down my spine. What is she, actually?'' Dark asked, looking at Sinatra, who just scowled back at the two, hair in a mess.

"To tell you the truth Dark, I have no idea"

She pressed the key into the socket and turned, after a click, the shackles came loose.

She flinches backwards with a flap if her wings, growling somehow. ''Your all looking for nothing. There is nothing left to find. It's all a dead end. A dead end of death. Of death!'' She hissed, breathing out an mist of ice. ''Your all searching for nothing that could end the war. The Golden Egg is hidden from those who have tried to hatch it.'' She snarled.

Dark looks at Genet again. ''Dead end of death?''

She shared the glance with Dark then turned to the angel.

"what do you mean by that?"

''Dead ends will end in the death of you all for all those crazy humans!''

"So you'd rather see them die off, and most likely the dragons too, then try to find peace?"

''I'm already dead. I'm just frozen and alive'' She said coldly.

"Trust me, I would know if you were dead, and you are far from it"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus