Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

She could feel the dulled scales on his shoulder, and the remains of a worn out cloth. ''You go first, and I'll follow behind to ensure you make it through safely.'' He replied, only after wrapping cleaned cloth back over his missing eye. ''What secret could the dragon king have been hiding, that could only be seen when a map is held up to a weird clock to outline his image..'' He inquired.
Genet de Drac (played anonymously)

"I don't know"
She walked over to the portal but stopped before entering. She faced Dark and smiled jokingly.
"Just don't chicken out on me Darky!"
She jumped into the portal

He snorts. ''I don't chicken out.'' Before following her, thinking about something.

She landed on the other side of the portal. Surrounding her was moderately dense forrest and in front of her was a seemingly normal stream that she knew would turn golden at sunset and dawn.

He lands close to her, wincing slightly as a few joints in his legs snapped from some impact, large wings refolding. ''Are you sure this is the stream? It looks perfectly average to me.''

She rushed to her friends side offering her help.
"It's the one I could never forget this stream, after all, it's where I met my dragon friend I told you about, but I've only been this far upstream"

He rises back up, folding his wings. ''I think I remember seeing my sis here once. I'm still trying to find her, even after all these years..''

"What happened to her?"

Sighing, he looks at her. ''She got killed...I've been hoping she was brought back. She was too kind to have been captured and killed by humans.''

"I hope you find her, I would help you but I don't have access to revivals, only death has the authoriy. If there is anything I can do...?"

''It's fine. Let's focus on the important task. Finding that secret.''

"Very well"
She removed the map from her bag again. laying it on a nearby rock she pointed to her outline of the Dragon King's mark.
"There is Where we're going and here... is where we are"
She pointed a short ways downstream.
"It should take us about 30 minutes to get there by foot"

''I sure hope this secret helps us find what started this war.''

"Well, it's something important, by the look of things we can just follow the river"
She folded up the map and instead of putting it into her bag she held it.
"Ready to go?"

He nods, chains on his neck rattling slightly. ''Maybe its that egg. It was stolen, and never got found..''

She began to walk besides the river.
"Maybe, either way it's something important to put it here. The forrests around here are dangurous and full of all maner of beasts, except for around this creek though"

He nods, following close to her side. ''Something the king wanted to ensure wouldn't be stolen.''

[going to bed. night]

((Night :) ))

"Yeah, well we'll find out shortly won't we!?"

Nodding slightly, he looks ahead nervously, chains on neck rattling slightly. ''When sis died. I died too..But for whatever reason I was revived. First time I've traveled way out here though. Usually I'm flying.''

"Well thats to be understood, after all it is the easiest mode of quick transportation for you, just like the quickest for me is teleporting via scroll. Besides there is rarely any reason to come to this forest on an average day. There aren't any big cities or ancient treasure around here unless you count beauty but for most the danger outweighs the scenery."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus