Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Sorry...'' He muttered. ''but thank you.''
Genet de Drac (played anonymously)

Genet chuckled.
"That's okay, death may be my middle name, but I'm not above helping anyone who needs or wants it"

''My midd;e names Light..Yea I know...I'm pitch black with a weird middle name that makes no sense.''

Genet laughed
"I wasn't being literal, but I believe it is a good time for introductions. I'm Genet de Drac, as you know I am the Grim Reaper.

''Darkness 'Light' Falls, shadow dragon.''

"It is an honor to meet you"

''But if you looked around anywhere else, you'd probably find another of my type..Used to, anyway.''

"really? What happened to it?"

''Over time humans chose a new ruler for the lands, who built many buildings now used to house dragons that the humans have captured. They hunt my kind for our shiny scales and rich tasting meat.''

"That explains why Death has been so busy lately, only he can collect the souls of 'ageless ones'"
Her face got dark, her eyes full of hatred. Another dragon of the darkness element was once her friend when she was alive.
She smiled.
"anyways, getting back to business, how to get out. I could teleport us outside but I never did it with a dragon before, there would be the risk of transporting us to an unwanted destination. Inside a wall for example"

Dark chuckles, then spreads his six wings. The first set was bigger than the others. ''If you can fit on my back, I know of a faster way.'' He hissed.

"very well then, let's go!"
She bent down and placed her finger tips on the ground, creating a flowing white rune circle. After it disappeared the ground underneath began to lift up in a series of steps leading to half a foot from the dragon's back.
I can't move a mountain but I can certainly create steps
After climbing up the steps she situated herself between the first and second set of wings.
"I'm ready when you are"

He shook off, then dart6s forwward a blur of shadows, passing through the doorways and heading up stairs. Papers were blown aside from his speed, books blown open, a few humans staggering back.

Genet held on tight, she preferred teleporting over speed but she wasn't scared or anything, She actually laughed a little as they shot threw the building.

He eventually arrives at the rooftop..Where he jumps off. He zooms down as a faster blur, wings folded tightly. But his tailwings were spread. ''Don't worry. It might look like I'm plummeting to my doom, but I'm an expert flyer.'' The building zooming past him, wind howling.

"I have no doubt in your capabilities"

Just as he reached the ground, Dark spreadhis wings and jolted up into the skies, into the clouds, vanishing from view. Once there, he goes to a cruising pace, flying over the sea of clouds silently. ''My kind used to roam the skies freely, but with humans about they've been forced to take refuge in dark places.''

Genet sat straight, careful not to twist or pinch any scales.

"I remember that time, humans and dragons lived in harmony, I myself used to have a dragon as a friend"

He nods, sighing sadly. ''Even the demon types have went into hiding. I set out to find the others of my kind. To perhaps find my family. Even maybe a friend. But after I crashed, an awoke to the capture. I ould hear humans bragging about their latest captures. So sickening....A once good bond...Now ruined...''

"yes, once to be friends with a dragon, to fight along side one, was an honor, now, to fight one is the honor. How pitiful and greedy they have become. I find that I am now ashamed of ever being human myself once"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus