Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Call of Olympus: A camp half-blood RP ~CLOSED~

Samus Grace (played by Blu_Dino)

She shrugged. ''I have no idea... It's been 12 and a half years after all.'' She just smiled and grabbed a couple cookies to put in a 'doggy-bag' for them to take on the road. ''Here, have this. I'm sure you have a lot of 'butt-kicking' to do, just like Samus says.'' She smiled again and handed the little bag to Willow. ''You should get going now. Thank you for your visit, it was nice to have you all here.'' The woman added before hugging her daughter and letting them go back in the car. ''Bye mama!'' Samus said as they drove off.
John Greenwood (played by BeatlesFan68) Topic Starter

As the car drove off, John kept his eyes on the doggie bag of cookies Sam was holding. "So how many COOOOKIES did we get?" John asked with a hungry bleat. Beside him, Alex just laughed and handed him a napkin. "You're drooling dude." John just grabbed the cloth and wiped the chocolate away without a word. Soon enough, the group found themselves at what appeared to be an abandoned summer camp. "Alright dudes, let's stop here for now. We'll use it as a camp while we look for the lion." Alex said as he stopped the car. As soon as he got out of the car, John could smell the stink of monsters and the harshness of brimstone. "Blah-ha-ha!" He was clearly nervous, his eyes now goat-like. "What's up bro, what do you smell?" Alex asked with a concerned look as he placed a hand on the satyr's shoulder. John looked at friends with wide eyes and a trembling lip. "I-I don't know. It's not the lion, but it's-" he was cut off by the ground shaking and a long, loud howl. Moment's later, an enormous black hound bounded out of the thick woods around the camp, growling as it circled them.
Willow Cain (played by Bookworm)

Willow jumped out of the car, yawning to herself as she stretched and rubbed her eyes tiredly. "So tired... Can we do it in the morning, dude?" She blinked her eyes a few times, trying to wake up before narrowing them towards the goat.

"In bloody Hades are you scared about?" She asked tiredly, her hands grabbing her Thorn. She then took a sharp intake of breath, turning to the howl as she posed to strike what ever came near. She was quiet for a moment, twitching a little as she stared at the hound before grinning, lunging at it as she wrapped her arms around its neck. "Oh my gods! It's soooo cute! Can we keep it?!" She squealed, nuzzling her face into its fur. "Sooo Fluffy!!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Call of Olympus: A camp half-blood RP ~CLOSED~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus