Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yo.

I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I hope I'll get to know this site better(:
Welcome!

If you're not sure where to begin, the Getting Started page can be very helpful (as is the rest of the Help documentation!). If you have any particular questions, you're also more than welcome to ask. The community is pretty friendly and helpful. ^_^

Could you also tell us more about yourself? Preferred genres or styles? Wicked-awesome hobbies?
hey welcome to our layer lol But seriously welcome and i hope to rp soon
HibariHaru

table_salt_ wrote:
I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I hope I'll get to know this site better(:

Nice meeting you, uhm, should I call you table? or salt? or Saltie? Not sure... But anyway, welcome to RPR and I hope you'll really enjoy your stay. Nice meeting you! :)
Good ta meet ya. This site site is not hard to learn, just have fun with with it.
Hey there, welcome to the RPR!

Is there anything in particular we can help you out with? The help section has a lot of in-depth articles about all the features around here for setting up character profiles, but we certainly don't mind answering questions directly! :3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! As the others said, feel free to ask questions, and we'll be happy to answer!
Sup
Welcome to RPR! Hope you've figured out how to use the site :) if you have any questions though, we're all happy to help :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yo.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus