Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi Thar!

The name is Catie and I am here to find an rp partner that comes on at least 4 times a week.
I'm on A LOT so I'm always looking for new rp partners....
NO LIFE. I know Dx
I work at home so don't judge meh lol
But anyways, I have a wide variety of characters and still more to come, I use Gaia online for my character designs since I can't draw like AT ALL ^-^"
But please, I am open to all adventure and a possible romance build up, sci-fi, magic, fighting, magic, all that good stuff, just throw it in the mush pot!
But also, I hope to exceed my writing skills since I am also an aspiring writer so please I keep an open mind to all things and subjects.
I keep to personality rolls and multiple character lines if you want, and well... LETS RP :D
Kim Site Admin

Hi Catiecat95!! I work from home too -- what do you do? :D

Welcome to the site, and please feel free to ask any questions. <3 I think you already saw over on the help forums that the community members are very friendly and helpful. :)
Welcome to RPR!

You might have to grab multiple partners (which I'd encourage anyway, there's too many awesome people here to play with just one!) as many folks are only able to post a couple times a week or less. There are also those who post pretty rapid-fire, as well as those who swing back and forth. Just be sure to talk of over with your partner so you both know what to expect. :)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a few you'd like to RP with! :D
Ben Moderator

Another worker from home here! XD

Welcome to the site, Catiecat95.
Welcome to the site, I use my net-book almost constantly. The only days I am not on are Sundays and Mondays. If you want to RP, just PM me, I am almost always available.
Victoriantruth

Hi and welcome! I'm on every single day so if you still need an extra partner? Message me!

Have fun and hope to rp with you soon!

Greetz
Vicky!
Welcome to the home of roleplayers, Catie! We're glad you joined us! :) I'm Rin. I love adventure and magic genres too! I also want to do better in writing, but usually I'm not motivated to do a thing XD

Either way, shoot me a PM if you want to roleplay! Don't be shy to ask questions either ^_^ We're all a happy family
One thing you will rarely have to worry about here is being judged. Our RPers come from all walks of life and living, we don't judge and we try to be as welcoming as possible. We want people to find a home here in our hub of creativity!

I hope you are settling in and finding everything to your liking. We are happy to have you :)
Welcome!
Hope you enjoy RPR. :)
Welcome to RPR, Hope you get lots of RP requests.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi Thar!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus