Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Every One

Zaechs

The name is Zaechs, at least on-line (been the user name for years, no need to fix it if it ain't broke, right?). Couple of friends directed me this way as I am looking for some good on-line rp. Now, as I see all the things, my mind is just being bombarded by character and game ideas! Just so much at once and I have no idea where to start, haha!

I have been a DM for the last Ten years while playing D&D, been a player in that time as well, lol. I have played both on-line and table top games for longer than that, loads of fun had with both!

But, Ja. I live! I am Here! GAMES!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site!! Sounds like you are quite experienced. :D I'm so excited to hear that the site has been inspiring to you already!!!
Welcome to RPR! ^_^

To my knowledge, we only have a handful of active DMs/GMs on this site, but plenty people who like to participate. You are, of course, welcome to post your ideas in the Looking For RP board and/or the Find RP tool! Some folks have also been nice enough to share their ideas for whoever wants to grab/"steal" them, but anything like that would be entirely up to you if you care to do the same. :)

Do you have favored genres or anything? I'd ask more about what games you've played, but I'm afraid I'm a tad sheltered from media and culture. ^^; I've done very little with tabletop, and online have mostly kept to a few small forums.

Anyway, if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask!
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll find people willing to participate in all those game ideas you've got! :)
Zaechs Topic Starter

thanks, every body. Novalynn, I've played a host of D&D, Pathfinder, a small bit of World of Darkness, BESM, and Champions... Not everything out there, but enough I can roll just about everything if I can read it... will I be good with it, thats another question entirely, lol. I came here honestly looking for more Freeform rp. Thats the greatest experience I have had with online games. Most tabletop sims fall short of the things that make a tabletop, lol.

Now, I've only to find a game, lol!
Well, freeform abounds here. ^^
I play a decent amount of DnD as well. Have you ever been in a Dark Heresy game? Anyway, I digress, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it and Pm if you want to Rp.
Welcome to RPR!!!

MASTER ALL THE DUNGEONS 8U
SarietheFae

well welcome bonus with this rp site is that the dice system works pretty well for the online D&D which I think is pretty awesome. like old aol Day with there build in dice system
Welcome to the site, Zaechs! I'm Rin. I'm glad you like games too! Playing games is probably one of my first things to ever love! ^_^

Anyway, feel free to shoot me a message it you feel like roleplaying or be friends!
Welcome to RPR!!

Let all those creative ideas flow down into the 1s and 0s and let them hit the world anew! Nothing quite like delving in and having fun on a new platform! Enjoy your character creation and just as importantly have fun in your new RP endeavors!

~Rubix
//This reply was deleted by Rin due to a repeated content caused by lag.
Welcome to RPR dahling! As you can already see, everyone here is pretty awesome and helpful. I hope you are settling in and finding everything to your liking. Just be careful... character making can become addicting on this site. You'll hit the 100 Character Club before you know it.
Zaechs Topic Starter

Thanks every body! Appreciate the welcome! I hope to see some of you out there in the gaming, lol!
Always fun to table top! We have dice generators here so you can bring that feel to your games. With that said, Welcome!
Welcome to RPR!
Hope you love it here as I did when I first started. :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Every One

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus