Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Morning.

It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm a new-to-roleplay roleplayer. ^^ Can't wait to meet others. I'm currently using Furcadia as my medium, but I don't mind being introduced to other avenues.
Lorelei (played by Sanne)

Welcome to the site! What a lovely character you have. :D She has some beautiful artwork there. Are you intending to put more info on her pages?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! There are plenty of other Furcadia users around these parts -- some just use the site to store character information, some use the site to both play and store info for Furcadian RPers, and some are ex-patriots that have moved over here entirely. So, whatever you decide to do, I am certain you will find that you in are in good company. :)

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! :D
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :)
Welcome to RPR :>

If you're ever looking for a way to ease into things feel free to PM me. My schedule's tight but I could probably do something lighthearted through messages!

Otherwise there's the Find RP freature :)
Welcome if you ever wanna rp I'm here ok? Hope you find everything you need and I hope you have fun! :-)
Welcome to the RPR, TheMorrigan! Even though you said you're new to RP, have you found anything 'round Furcadia that suits your RP fancy? A lot of dreams on that game have supplement groups around here on this site too, so it might be a swanky idea to go searching in our groups section and see if something ticks--plenty of suggestions pop up when using 'Furcadia' as a keyword, too! :3
Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you're here :D We've got tons of Furcadia users here and many more. I hope you're settling in and finding everything to your liking :)
Welcome!
Hope you enjoy RPR. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Morning.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus