Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi! Rp, anyone?

Hello, my name is Cassie and I'm new here! I have always loved to rp an will rp with anyone who's interested. I have a whole bunch of characters, all of them anime based because I'm such an anime fan.

I like to do any kind of rp from Romance, fantasy, drama, sci-fi... I'm pretty cool with just about anything. Though I do prefer to have at least a little romance in it.

One last piece of interesting information: All of my characters are bisexual. So, it doesn't really matter if you play as a guy or a girl. Either one is fine!

Don't be shy, send a message to me if you want to rp. I promise I won't bite. Thank you so much for reading this!
Hey welcome to my office lol I kid, but seriously welcome and I look forward to more rps in the future ;-)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! A pleasure to meet you. How are you finding things so far? :)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is so super friendly, so I'm sure you'll find some new RP in no time! ^_^
Sanne Moderator

Hi and welcome!! I have a whole bunch of characters with varying sexualities myself, though sometimes it can be fun to throw some non-compatible types together. ;) What sort of Animes do you prefer?
Welcome to RPR We are a strange bunch but it seems you will fit right in!
hey welcome to the site I hope you like it here :). im sure you fit in, but anywsa I would love to rp with you if you want to just sshoot me a pm!
hello, good ta meet you. It is always to see fresh meat for the... sory, recruiting. However welcome, it s always good to see new people on the site. Please message me if you want to RP.
Nice to meet you, Cassie! :) I'm Rin, a fellow anime fan. I like fantasy and such too, as well as a dash of romance. Although I haven't made a character for that yet XD

Anyhow, if you're interested to roleplay with me, feel free to send me a message! ^_^
Welcome to RPR Cassie! I see you've already had some warm welcomes so I'll keep it short. We're happy to have you, and I hope you're finding everything to your liking. As has already been mentioned, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi! Rp, anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus