Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

hello there, all my fellow game and role play enthusiasts. My name is GideonReyesPendragon. I am new to this site, but i have always loved to rp, with people who share the same love for it. I am just starting out here for my first character and wanted to greet you all and hope to chat with you and maybe explore a fantasy world or two with you :) have a great day
Nimune Callieach (played by SarietheFae)

welcome! glad to see you here hope your setteling in well
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! So glad to meet you. :) Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is super friendly here so I'm sure you'll be finding RPs and new friends in no time! Hope to see you around the site ^_^
Sanne Moderator

Hi there and welcome to the site! Where did you roleplay before you came to the RPR? :) Have you had a chance to explore our forums yet?
Hola welcome to the rpr let me know if you need anything or if you ever want to rp then let me know.
HI THERE *Flails and waves like a loon* Welcome to the nut house!
Welcome to RPR! Call me Rin! Nice to meet you~ Shoot me a PM if you want to have a roleplay together! <g>
Welcome Gideon! (I just have to say, Gideon is one of my favorite names!) I hope you've settled in and have found things to your liking. Like Kim said, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome!
Hope you enjoy RPR. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus