Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ello!!

Hey! I'm NatTheKittyKat, and I'm quite new to this website. So far, it seems quite cool. I've joined several other roleplaying websites but this one is the best! I can't wait to roleplay with other people(assuming that people actually want to roleplay with me)!
welcome to rpr, this community is full of friendly people so you shouldnt have too much trouble finding partners, but to make it easier for people to tell if they may or may not want to roleplay with u please tell us a little about yourself and what genre of rp you enjoy
Kim Site Admin

Oh man you have made an admin very happy. Glad you are liking the site so far! :)

What sort of RP are you looking for?
Welcome to RPR! Your icon is really cute, did you draw it?
Fanggreywolf

Hello there, heard you were looking for a roleplay partner?
Sanne Moderator

Kitty!!!! Said the local crazy cat lady excitably!

I was eager to look at your characters but I see none! Did you make anonymous ones? :) If you tell us what sort of roleplay you like we'll be happy to help you along though! :D
Welcome to our office you need anything let me know. :-)
Welcome to RpR Let me know what kind of Rps you are looking for and I might have something you would be interested in joining.
Welcome to the site! I'm Rin~ I'm glad you're liking it here as much as I have! ^_^ There are a ton of friendly people so don't be shy!

Also, if you want to roleplay, feel free to shoot me a PM! I mostly do fantasy, adventure, a bit of slice-of-life, and sometimes humor. You can check my characters if you want too :)
Victoriantruth

Hi kittykat! This site really is amazing! Lots of people to rp with and speaking from experience, I have made tons of friends here. :D

Anyway, if you are still looking for an adventure, just check out my characters and pm me if anything speaks to you. :D

Greetzz
Vicky!
That can be arranged. MUHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! Seriously though, welcome to the site, an I hope you enjoy it. If you want to RP, just message me, I am mostly available.
Man, I love it when I hear RPR is the best. Cause our Admin and Mods work really hard to make it that way. It's wonderful validation :3

Welcome! Thanks for joining us. I hope you are settling in well and are already enjoying yourself. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you get stuck, you will find no ridicule here. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ello!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus