Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello, I'm Xauna and I roleplay Faeria on Furcadia! ^-^ I love roleplaying so hit me up ingame or message me here. :)
Hello I have no idea what those are but I rp here all the time so if you are ever looking for a new partner I'm here welcome to pre and let me know if you need any help!
Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it, message me if you need any help or want to RP, or etc. etc.
Hello! I'm CferretRun! I roleplay Ronan and Space on furcadia, but my main is Red c:

Hope you enjoy rpr!! <3
Hey! I'm the Great Sir Mustache.

What's your preferred RP genre? Fantasy? Sci-fi?
Hey welcome to the site xD. Its nice to have you here I hope you fitting right in will never mind I'm sure you do. Do tell us about your slef?
SarietheFae

welcome hope you get comfy here
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Once upon a time I played a LOT of Furcadia. There are plenty of other current Furcadiaan players here, though, and it looks like you're meeting some already. :)
Auberon Moderator

Peruse the groups here, and you'll find several really great guilds based out of Furcadia (RPR is so handy for that). Welcome aboard! :D
Sanne Moderator

Hi and welcome! I'm a former Furcadian player myself. :) Are there any places you visit frequently in-game? As Corvus said, a lot of Furcadia guilds have groups on RPR, if you search for 'furcadia' in the Browse Groups search bar you're bound to find over two dozen groups!
Xauna Topic Starter

Linktheriolu, I love your avatar! <3 I'm a Zelda fanatic for sure. ^-^ My favorite game is torn between Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time.

XXXKILLZONEUS, I will hold you to that. :)

Cferretrun, I'll definitely add you. ^-^

SirMustacheTheG,I love fantasy. <3 I'm a total "magic and wonderland" kinda girl.

Sisi234, Uhm.. I'm a girl, 25, my favorite sport is tennis, I do martial arts in my spare time and also design dreams in furcadia. I play WoW [For the Horde!] and have been a roleplayer since I was ten. Waaaayy back in the day. :3

Sanne, I frequent Black Rose Tavern on the FurN map and Tamsin's Tavern.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! I'll definitely be checking out those Furcadia guilds!
Welcome welcome!

You'll find quite a bit of crossover players from Furcadia, check out the groups for other ways to play and enjoy your stay here on RPR!

~Rubix
Xauna wrote:
Linktheriolu, I love your avatar! <3 I'm a Zelda fanatic for sure. ^-^ My favorite game is torn between Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time.

Cferretrun, I'll definitely add you. ^-^

SirMustacheTheG,I love fantasy. <3 I'm a total "magic and wonderland" kinda girl.

Sisi234, Uhm.. I'm a girl, 25, my favorite sport is tennis, I do martial arts in my spare time and also design dreams in furcadia. I play WoW [For the Horde!] and have been a roleplayer since I was ten. Waaaayy back in the day. :3

Sanne, I frequent Black Rose Tavern on the FurN map and Tamsin's Tavern.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! I'll definitely be checking out those Furcadia guilds!

O OK that all sound very nice i play sports as well softball. I would love to rp with you in the future
Xauna wrote:

Good, I will hold you to that as well. MUHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Xauna wrote:

I haven't played majmajoras mask yet but ocarina of time was great one of my favorite games of all times.
Welcome to the RPR! :D I'm Rin. Feel free to ask questions if you're in a loop, or send messages if you feel like roleplaying~ We'll be delighted to entertain you!
Welcome to RPR! We're glad to have people from all realms of RP here :D Don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to new people. This place is wonderful and the people are generally even more so!
Welcome to RPR! I love LoZ games too. I just got Majora's Mask for my 3DS :D Hope you are enjoying the site so far!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus