Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello :3

Hello and a pleasure to meet everyone here, I am Seafoam or Sea as some may call me. :)
I am a rper that's just itching to meet new people and start rping on here, I am not new nor a newbie at rping but I am new to this site. I hope that everyone that I get to meet has at least much fin as I do. :D I have many characters and ideas I am wanting to try out and I was hoping this site would help me get going with those ideas and characters. Now that that is finished, thanks for reading and hope you message me or anything you wish! I am always ready and waiting. :3 Se ya!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :D What kind of RP are you looking for these days?
xseafoamx Topic Starter

Well Anything really but I do have some that I can never find anyone willing to try out.
Their mainly fandoms but if anyone could rp with me in these particular rps.....Well I would just cry! xD
I mainly looking for anyone who is willing to rp yaoi/slash rps in the world of Pitch Black/Chronicles of Riddick, The Walking Dead, Harry Potter or Glee. Someone who is willing to play a seme/dominant character like Riddick, Daryl, Marcus Flint or Noah Puckerman in any of those rps would be just grand!
SarietheFae

welcome! the finding rp function here is really nice espially if your looking for some thing in paticular. there is allot of people I see here do allot of fandom characters
xseafoamx Topic Starter

Thank you!
I might go and look around sooner or later. ^^
Hey welcome to the site if you ever need an rp just shoot me a pm :-)
xseafoamx Topic Starter

Thanks. :3
I will!
Hi, Sea! Name's Rin ^_^ Welcome to the RP Repository! Hope you have fun in here~ There are lots of friendly people who'd also like to meet new friends, like I do, haha~ Feel free to message me if you feel like having a game together :D
Kim Site Admin

I suspect that with a bit of looking and getting to know people, you will indeed find the fandom RPs that you're after. :) All we ask is that you double check with people about their age, of course! :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site Seafoam! What inspired that lovely username? :)

If you hit up the searchbar with some of your favorite fandoms, you might come across some characters that pique your interest. If not, try to search for some keywords that cater to that fandom (such as 'zombies' for The Walking Dead) to get more results!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!!!

I really hope you enjoy your stay! <3
Ohhhh Sea you came to the right place! This is a very open and welcoming community for the player with one character to *glosses over list* 150+ characters! Let your creative juices and just have fun! Welcome to RPR!

~Rubix
xseafoamx Topic Starter

Oh goodness! lol
Okay I have to say I came up with the username when I was watching the little mermaid. lol
Something I adore is Disney so I wanted something to portray my love for the movies.
Thank you everyone! I'll take each of those advice's. <3
DragonShard

Welcome :)
xseafoamx Topic Starter

Thank you!
Welcome to RPR! We love new people here! *hides chains* How did those get there...

Sorry, anyways! You'll find all walks of RP here. We have people from Furcadia and long time Table Toppers to those that started out on AOL and MSN! Never be afraid to ask questions or get involved, our community is very friendly and we strive to be as good to our newbies as possible :3 As for Fandom... I hope you don't have many, cause I'm pretty sure we have all of them... you might fall in to RPR and never get back out! lol
Kim Site Admin

xseafoamx wrote:
Oh goodness! lol
Okay I have to say I came up with the username when I was watching the little mermaid. lol
Something I adore is Disney so I wanted something to portray my love for the movies.
Thank you everyone! I'll take each of those advice's. <3

Good choice!
xseafoamx Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for all the help!
Also for all the welcome replies I have been getting.
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're really enjoying the site so far. Everyone is super friendly so don't be afraid to jump right in! I love Disney movies too, I think your username is cute <3
xseafoamx Topic Starter

Thank you! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus