Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone, Glad to meet you

I am new to this site, but I am eager to get better with it.
I love doing insane characters, Moral decisions, and lots of other things, I would love to RP with some people every now and then.
So In conclusion, Thank you for your time, have a nice day, and I hope we can work with each other soon.
DragonShard

Welcome to the site! The chips are over there, the water cooler here, and everyone's happy to meet you!
Hello welcome to rpr make your self at home and any questions don't hesitate to ask
:3 Welcome to RPR Baron. I'm almost always open to RP XD
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! I'm impressed to see you already have such a massively detailed profile, wow!!

It sure looks like you found everything you need, but if you have any questions at all just give us a holler. :D
Heehee, insane characters are my weakness <3
We need more insane character muns! <33
Welcome to RPR my friend :D
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure by now you've settled in and are prowling for RP. I hope you've found everything to your liking and have made a few friends. As Sanne has already said, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! Our Mods and general community are top notch and sweet as pie.
Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here. Now what exactly do you mean by insane. *horrifying grin appears on face*. Feel free to PM me if you want to RP or have any questions.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! When you say you "want to get better at the site", what do you mean exactly? :) Is there anything we can help with?
BearTrap1551 Topic Starter

DragonShard wrote:
Welcome to the site! The chips are over there, the water cooler here, and everyone's happy to meet you!
Thank you for such a comedic introduction, it certainly gave me a chuckle

Kim wrote:
Welcome! When you say you "want to get better at the site", what do you mean exactly? :) Is there anything we can help with?
What I mean is, I want to improve upon my character building skills, I would be happy to work with any of you, and if treated with respect, I shall give you all the same respect :3

linktheriolu wrote:
Hello welcome to rpr make your self at home and any questions don't hesitate to ask
Thank you adorable Link Riolu Thingy :3

Rhythm wrote:
:3 Welcome to RPR Baron. I'm almost always open to RP XD
TACO!!!!!! xD Thank you :P

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site! I'm impressed to see you already have such a massively detailed profile, wow!!

It sure looks like you found everything you need, but if you have any questions at all just give us a holler. :D
Just outta curiosity what do you mean by a massively Detailed Profile, but thank you regardless :3, and I'll make sure to give somebody a call if I require any help :D

Asheydoo55 wrote:
Heehee, insane characters are my weakness <3
We need more insane character muns! <33
Welcome to RPR my friend :D
INSANE CHARACTER CREATORS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And thank you Sincerely :3

Highjinx wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure by now you've settled in and are prowling for RP. I hope you've found everything to your liking and have made a few friends. As Sanne has already said, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! Our Mods and general community are top notch and sweet as pie.
You know I will be :3 IT WILL BE TO MY LIKING MWUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here. Now what exactly do you mean by insane. *horrifying grin appears on face*. Feel free to PM me if you want to RP or have any questions.
hahaha, You know what I mean by insane, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pssssssst, thank you for the warm welcome
BearTrap1551 wrote:
Highjinx wrote:
You know I will be :3 IT WILL BE TO MY LIKING MWUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then rock on little popple Bear Trap! Rock on! lol
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone is super friendly here :) Hope you are enjoying the site so far!
Kim Site Admin

BearTrap1551 wrote:
Kim wrote:
What I mean is, I want to improve upon my character building skills, I would be happy to work with any of you, and if treated with respect, I shall give you all the same respect :3

We actually have some resources, many created by community discussions or written by community members, on this topic exactly! :D

The Highjinx method of character development
Advanced Character Development: Rekindling Stagnant Characters
Creating character profiles that attract RP

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone, Glad to meet you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus