Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » And the Oscar goes to - No ... wait ...

CrimsonKnight212

Hello all!

I am new to this site, and online RPs in general. Looking forward to getting started!

A little about me - I am a decently experienced DnD player with a number of available characters. I've played 4th edition and Next. However, I think I'm a little more interested in a forum RP (purely writing). I am also an aspiring author, so as you can imagine, I have many, many characters swimming around in my head!

My first character looking for a home is Alia "Li" Porter. Originally developed for DnD, Li's story has become near and dear to my heart and I'm looking forward to exploring her character further through RP!

For Li's profile, click here!

For my profile, click here!

Message me, please! I'm very friendly and I'd love any help and advise getting started here!
PANGAEA

Welcome to RPR!! A lot of people here are familiar with DnD, as am I, but I haven't played it in forever. :) I can almost guarantee that you'll have an awesome time here. There are many authors in our midst, many who participate in NaNoWriMo. Given that, my writing has gotten especially better since being on this site!

Never be afraid to ask for anything! I really hope you have the best experience here! :D
Hey welcome to rpr pm me if your still looking for an rp and I would happily rp with you
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! I have never played DnD but I have involved dice in my roleplays many times. :) You'll find that besides dnD players there are also many authors among the members of the site, including folks who participated in NaNoWriMo. (My friend Zhi has finished a 80K words novel in like... 2 weeks I think? It's unedited and pretty raw but it's there!)

As for finding RP, we have the RP Finder and the Looking for RP forum where most people go to find a game. :) I hope you can get your feet wet soon! Let us know if you have any questions.
Victoriantruth

Hi! Welcome and I hope you find your wat around here a bit. I'm involved in 2 campaigns but I'm not a pro since I got help from the DM master both times. So can't help you there but if you feel like rping something else let me know. :)
SarietheFae

welcome to RPR! this wonderful b does have dice functions so you can play DND and other games on site! I written up lots of Home brew over the years. I perfer the just text my self I wish you the warmest welcome anf LOTS AND LOTS of Rp!
Welcome to RPR. This is one of the best sites I have found for RPing. It has good community members and is a whole lot of fun. Feel free to message me if you need help or want to RP. Do you have experience with any other pen and paper systems?
CrimsonKnight212 Topic Starter

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Welcome to RPR. This is one of the best sites I have found for RPing. It has good community members and is a whole lot of fun. Feel free to message me if you need help or want to RP. Do you have experience with any other pen and paper systems?

Like I said, I've done DnD and loved it. I've also sort of done RP with a friend over a private forum, but I'm not sure how much that experience would compare with here. I've also done a bit of collaborative writing. Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you are settling in and already having fun :3 I've never really been into DnD, but there are loooads of people on RPR who are :3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I love the art on Alia's profile -- did you do them?
CrimsonKnight212 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! I love the art on Alia's profile -- did you do them?

Thanks! One is a screenshot of one of those dress-up games (a LOTR character creation game) and the other was a present from a friend :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Hello and welcome to RPR :D
Welcome to RPR! As you can see we're a very friendly community! There are lots of people that play DnD on the site, I'm sure if you looked through groups you could find something ^_^
Welcome! Look at you jumping in! GO FOR IT!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » And the Oscar goes to - No ... wait ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus