Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Half-elf Ardent looking for group or for (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

John Doe (played anonymously)

@Sketch444 : Believe me, this is slight. XD

But do what you want, you don't have to do things "strictly D&D style" but at least model some of what will be needed. I promise you this will be a very good story!

@CrimsonKnight212 : Then I'll use John.

Race: Flesh Golem
Class: Brawler
Alignment: Neutral Good
Ht/Wt: 8'4"/850 lbs
Hair/Eye/Skin color: Short, cropped, unkempt raven black; yellow eyes; pale tanned skin
Weapons/Armor/Equipment: Dual spiked tower shields are his weapons of choice, he also carries with himself two spiked gauntlets. He prefers to go without armor and wears regular cloth and leather clothing.
Inventory:

Wearing
• x2 Spiked Tower Shields
• x2 Spiked Gauntlets
• Leather boots, belt and pants
• Cloth shirt and undershirt

Backpack
• Money [800 Gold pieces, 20 Silver pieces, 100 Copper pieces]
• White Glass Flower (Enchanted with a powerful yet latent Luck spell)
• Silk Rope
• Standard Adventurer’s Kit [Sunrods (2), Waterskin, Rations (10 days), Pouch, belt, Flint & Steel, Bedroll]
• Sewing kit
Could I use Sarkaras as is?

Could I talk you down to lowering her height and weight at the very least?

John as it is is my biggest character and would have trouble walking down most hallways in the castle our characters will be in, being as tall and wide he is. Not to mention he has super heavy adamantine blood, this is why he weights as much as he does.
Would 9 feet tall and 400 pounds be okay?

I was thinking 5'-6'6" range... That'd be pretty good size for any barbarian.
Sarkaras is supposed to be large though. Her people were based off Amazons which to my knowledge were huge. Would seven feet tall work?

I'll cave at 7'0" exactly, not an inch taller unless you decide to make her an orc. XD

(Even then I'd only budge maybe 6" more... ;))
I don't think she'll be an orc. I'll stick with her being a K'zayl. Is her weight okay? Cause she is very heavily muscled.

For 7'0" with muscle? As a female I'd say 325 max. Mind you I'm doing a lot of body mass indexing math and having to picture it mentally to see if that would look normal.
Ok lemme re do the sheet thing. And I'd like to keep the age. Considering this is in a fantasy setting I don't see why there would be an arbitrary age limit, especially for a non-human

Race K'zayl
Class Barbarian
Alignment True Neutral
Age 324
Ht/Wt HT: 7 ft WT: 325
Hair/Eye/Skin color Caucasian skin with dark brown markings. Red eyes and hair. Horns are dark grey. General Appearance: http://toram159.deviantart.com/art/Sarkaras-Servii-508910497
Weapons/Armor/Equipment a set of twin great swords, a common weapon set of her people. Wears standard heavy armor.
Inventory
Wearing
Her armor
Her great swords
Under clothing made(Top, arm covers, skirt, and pants. Made of Cotton)

Backpack
nothing for the moment.
Alia Porter (played by CrimsonKnight212) Topic Starter

John Doe wrote:
Could I talk you down to lowering her height and weight at the very least?

John as it is is my biggest character and would have trouble walking down most hallways in the castle our characters will be in, being as tall and wide he is. Not to mention he has super heavy adamantine blood, this is why he weights as much as he does.

Is John going to have too much trouble moving around? Like I said, you can absolutely choose another character, all of the ones you mentioned were interesting!

He'll be a bit slower when moving through hallways and such and his movements will be restricted but other than that he should be fine.

So as soon as I reply to a few other RPs I'll post the intro to our story. Expect a notification sometime this evening.
Alia Porter (played by CrimsonKnight212) Topic Starter

Great! I'm excited. Thanks so much!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Half-elf Ardent looking for group or for (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus