Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Creature school RP (For about 3-4 people) (CLOSED)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gabrielle Nelson (played by Blu_Dino) Topic Starter

icolei wrote:
Gabrielle Nelson wrote:
icolei wrote:
I've got Cilo Brunel if he works? Although if he's a little too short for the rp I can make a few changes.

He's cool but has you said he's kinda short :P You're already in! Just please make him taller then 6 inches please XD

xD deal. I'll let you know when it's done.

Okiedokie!
Gabrielle Nelson wrote:
icolei wrote:
Gabrielle Nelson wrote:
icolei wrote:
I've got Cilo Brunel if he works? Although if he's a little too short for the rp I can make a few changes.

He's cool but has you said he's kinda short :P You're already in! Just please make him taller then 6 inches please XD

Okiedokie!

Got it. xD I have a photo for him but I can't upload from my phone so I'll throw that on later today. I made it so he is usually a normal sized person but can transform into his smaller pixie size if he sees the need. And it might just decide to happen randomly for no reason as well. xD

icolei wrote:
Gabrielle Nelson wrote:
icolei wrote:
Gabrielle Nelson wrote:
icolei wrote:

Okiedokie!

Got it. xD I have a photo for him but I can't upload from my phone so I'll throw that on later today. I made it so he is usually a normal sized person but can transform into his smaller pixie size if he sees the need. And it might just decide to happen randomly for no reason as well. xD

Okay, good XD

Here's the forum link!! http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=16422
Counselor_Mae

this would be more awesome if it was a group .-.
yeah.. random comment....
Counselor_Mae wrote:

I kinda gotta agree. I'm apart of it and more people would be nice xD

icolei wrote:
Counselor_Mae wrote:

I kinda gotta agree. I'm apart of it and more people would be nice xD

I may do another project like that with another of my characters. And maybe a group with it.
Is it still open? I think I got the best chronically late character for the school that'll drive the teachers mad XD

LungDrac wrote:
Is it still open? I think I got the best chronically late character for the school that'll drive the teachers mad XD

Actually, no, sorry :P
Natrael Athemil (played by OkaruAudo)

Ugh. Why would you make it say open if its closed? Its closed? You never told me you were doing another..
Dang it! Oh well. Might want to close it, then.

Well actually, i told Kim a while ago and i dont know the rest :P

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Creature school RP (For about 3-4 people) (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus