Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Link/Collapse Color Change.

Is there a way to change the color of links or collapse tags so they stand out that I don't know about? Like how you can change the color of words?
What colors links is a little more specialized than what colors regular text; what colors collapse tags is often similarly a little more specialized than for average links. To my knowledge, there is no common BBCode tag for it that could be in the library RPR references as the complexity of writing it for both developer and user would shoot up pretty quickly for extras like that. It's also something that would be uncommonly used, and discouraged in terms of usability standards. So if you mean just with BBCode... I really doubt it.

For editors such as those in Groups or the one for Epic player profiles, you can choose the general link color, but can't individually color links.

If you have access to the page's CSS, such as is enabled for character profiles on Epic members, you can get a bit more specific, but it'll still be limited to what you can specify via classes and IDs attached to HTML elements.
Kim Site Admin

Nova hit it on the nose -- the only way to recolor collapse tag links is via direct CSS.

However, typically, I've gone out of my way to make collapse tags on character templates use the same color as the links in the template, so as to indicate to visitors that both can be interacted with. If you find a template where that isn't the case, please let me know.
Rhythm Topic Starter

Ah..I see. So I can't make personal color choices to link/collapse like I can the text. Alrighty then :3 ..

XD and If I do stumble upon that Kim, I'll be sure to report it, but for now I have no report.

You are on: Forums » Help » Link/Collapse Color Change.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus