Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Merry Christmas!

Woooo House seasons 1 & 2. :D Awesomeness is abunndant today. :D
Totally jumping in on this action far too late.

Yet again, I am paling around with Andryn - he is currently playing skyrim on my xbox, and I am making my glorious return from the holidays RIGHT MEOW.

I made out like a [radio edit] bandit this year: almost enough money to fix my car ($70/$100), socks, UNDIES, Lynyrd Skynyrd cd, Steppenwolf cd, two ratcheting screwdrivers with accompanying bits - one of which was magnetic, heavy duty socks. Santa lurves me. I lurve you too, Santa.

Edit: And I would like to wish everyone a happy holidays, as does my Ruffles. She is Ruffling against Andy's laptop - which is to say she's trying to eat it - and using her Thu'um (she knows the words Force, Balance and Push at the moment) to send her lurves to you all telepathically. Happy horidays!
Kim wrote:
That would be pretty awesome. Maybe we can get our act together next year so we have it ready to go?
Andryn wrote:
We should all record video Holiday greetings of ourselves, and then Darth (Or me if I can get the [radio edit] program to work], or Kim, can splice them together into an epic RPR-wide HAPPY HOLIDAYZ GAIZ vid-ee-oh.

Or not.

Mmm...holiday videos... Mmm...ideas...gears in head...trying to turn... *sprays them with wd-40* ah. There we go.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I spent Christmas with family, family friends and one of my favourite people ever, so I'd say that was pretty good this year :)

It sounds like you've all been having a good time, I'm glad to see that :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Merry Christmas!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus