Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas, everyone! x3
Kim wrote:
Seabreeze wrote:
Kim, come to my ship and sing carols for everyone. We're only about fourteen thousand kilometers away, what's the hold up?

The walking across the seabottom thing makes it slow. But I'm on my way!

Just remember...

WHHEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN, you're feeling all alone, just change your tone!
Kim Site Admin

Andryn wrote:
Kim wrote:
Also, I'm totally coming to your house to sing you Christmas carols.
Your lies amuse me.

Get the door!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all :).
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Kim wrote:
Andryn wrote:
Kim wrote:
Also, I'm totally coming to your house to sing you Christmas carols.
Your lies amuse me.

Get the door!

Never doubt the awesomeness of Kim! :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I have a new lightsaber!

happysith.jpg
happysith2.jpg

Plus socks fit for a Sith!

I am a happy Dark Lord today :)
I got Catwoman on DVD and some hand sanitizer! And socks!

...wait... oh, bawls.
We should all record video Holiday greetings of ourselves, and then Darth (Or me if I can get the [radio edit] program to work], or Kim, can splice them together into an epic RPR-wide HAPPY HOLIDAYZ GAIZ vid-ee-oh.

Or not.
Darth, looks like you got some pretty awesome stuff! :D

I got a really neat Wii game, more money for my laptop fund (yessss), and...makeup. This actually makes me thrilled because my sister-in-law who got it for me has amazing taste, and except for one small Mary Kay bundle I got a few years ago, all my makeup has been hand-me-downs. xD So she went out and bought me a whole bundle of awesome, brand-new makeup.

I'm so girly, I know <3
P.s. The awesome game is for the Wii; 'Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - The Crystal Bearer'

It's really epic
Kim Site Admin

That would be pretty awesome. Maybe we can get our act together next year so we have it ready to go?
Andryn wrote:
We should all record video Holiday greetings of ourselves, and then Darth (Or me if I can get the [radio edit] program to work], or Kim, can splice them together into an epic RPR-wide HAPPY HOLIDAYZ GAIZ vid-ee-oh.

Or not.
Kim Site Admin

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Darth, looks like you got some pretty awesome stuff! :D

I got a really neat Wii game, more money for my laptop fund (yessss), and...makeup. This actually makes me thrilled because my sister-in-law who got it for me has amazing taste, and except for one small Mary Kay bundle I got a few years ago, all my makeup has been hand-me-downs. xD So she went out and bought me a whole bundle of awesome, brand-new makeup.

I'm so girly, I know <3

That sounds amazing! :D
*flexes feet* Merry Christmas, y'all!

I got clothes this year. And some money. Whoopee!
Actually it's not too bad. A pair of jeans that need to go up a size, two nice sweaters (I'm wearing one right now), some socks, a reeaaallly nice fuzzy reversable purple jacket, two pairs of comfy PJs, and to my surprise...

Wanna-be-Ugg-boots! And I might actually like these, because I don't have to wear them in the 10000 bizarre ways I see every other person wear 'em in. Huzzah!
Kim wrote:
That would be pretty awesome. Maybe we can get our act together next year so we have it ready to go?
Andryn wrote:
We should all record video Holiday greetings of ourselves, and then Darth (Or me if I can get the [radio edit] program to work), or Kim, can splice them together into an epic RPR-wide HAPPY HOLIDAYZ GAIZ vid-ee-oh.

Or not.
c
Or we could do it for New Year. The vanguard of 2011's RPR Community bringing in 2012.
CelestinaGrey wrote:
P.s. The awesome game is for the Wii; 'Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - The Crystal Bearer'

It's really epic

Crystal chronicles for the GC was okay, I prefer my FF7 still though. I can't save FF7 but I still enjoy it!
*smiles* I wish you all a happy and safe holiday season (what is left of it) and a Merry Christmas.

My gifts started with a very unusual surprise on Christmas Eve. Today, and with a new house guest in tow, we spent the morning riding around the countryside via horse and buggy. We sang a few carols along the way as well despite not having a white Christmas. Upon coming home, we ate a fabulous lunch. Tonight, we will all be seated around the fire as a family member plays the harp late into the night while we tell stories of Christmas' passed and enjoy rare treats of white chocolate fudge and almond brittle while drinking mint tea.

*purrs* If the events of year's Christmas are any indication so far, it is going to be a very memorable evening.

Please be well and stay safe!

Respectfully,
Kawmra
I got a george foreman grill, a new cofeee pot with gourmet little packets of expensive coffee (yum!) some socks and a few other things. I like it when I get things that benefit not only me but everyone else too :D Mele Kalikimaka everyone :D
Merry merry christmas :D I had a great day! My kiddie got lots of goodies, his fave seemes to be the easel (perhaps there will be less carpet painting) I got turtles chocolates, a pretty candle holder, and a big flat electric grill, which made breakfast for everyone :D

I hope every had a great christmas! OH and the other great suprise I got was the video of Kim singing the song Lor and I wrote :D ^^
Well I know it's late in the eve for some of us, but I've been busy doing just as I said I would in my poem song thing in Kim's card. Laying right here on my bed working on RPR stuff. Of course I did do the Christmas thing as well. Got a new watch (gets tiring pulling out my phone to check the time) a funny little shirt as well as a very sentimental gift that was more like it being given back to me as I hadn't seen it in years. Honestly forgot it even existed till I seen it this morning. My 'class ring' from when I graduated boot camp. I had lost in some time later only to get it back this morning. According to my dad, my grandmother (who raised me since I was like 5 or 6) who's holding on to it when she died. So yeah...sentimental value at the wahzoo... But anyways. Like I said though it's late in the day, merry Christmas to all and hope you guys enjoyed it. Anyways. Back to putting my nose to paper to do this RPR work.
and I forgot to mention It's FINNALLY snowing :D lol,we got like 3 inches today

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Merry Christmas!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus