Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Land and Sky ( 1x1 Closed )

Andromeda (played by kuroi_neko) Topic Starter

"See! What did I... tell ya!" Andromeda said, throwing her arm around his shoulder and poking his chest. "I know the be-st when I see it, and that's why I like you. So, when are we gonna dis-cuss this deal?" Her words were slurred and her face quick red.

"I would have joined ya... but... Well, I don't really know why I didn't join," she said, raising her finger to her chin in thought. "But, as long as you had fun."
Lucia put his arm around her shoulder and grinned. "I guess so, I guess so. Anyhow, the deal can wait for tomorrow. I'd rather talk when you're not, eh, so extra friendly. DO you know of a cheap place to stay?" His arm stayed around her as they walked, smiling all the time.

"Right, right," she said, trying to think. "Just down the road, back the way we came, except take a right. I think that will take us... there." She was surprisingly well balanced for how drunk she was. And speaking of drunk, she held up her flask.

"A drink? This is the special stuff... Doesn't take much to-- take affect. Helps relieve stress too, though, I guess you already too care of that." She smirked. "Ah! There it is! Harper's Inn! Go there."

She was pointing to a building just up ahead, the sign hanging over the street so it was easy to see.
Lucia walked/drug Andromeda along to the Inn she pointed out, and ordered a couple rooms. Now, the fact that he just GAVE her a room, and didn't bother to ask for anytihng, was certainlly strange for that neighborhood. People either had enough money to not care, or had something else going.

"Take care, and I hope the hangover doesn't hurt to badly." Lucia said after he got her to a room. He walked over and headed to his room, the one right next to hers.

Needless to say, Andromeda woke up with quite the hangover. She lay in bed for a long while, just staring up at the cieling. "Ugh... I don't remember anything past leaving Sertz' place. How did I get in this bed?" She would continue laying there, just trying not to get sick... or have her head explode from the pressure she was feeling in it.

"I hope I didn't kill Lucia... I wasn't finished with him." She took her pillow, and threw it over her head, letting out another groan.
Knock Knock. Lucia pushed the door open and peered inside.

"Hello? How you feeling?"

"Like death..." she said, her words muffled through the pillow. Sirius let out a small chirp and paced along the bed before looking at Lucia. His tail floated about him on non-existent breezes, and he almost seemed curious to see the male at the door.

"I think you can just go on without me... I'm in no fit state to even think straight, and I bet I'm an unsightly mess..." Andromeda continued, throwing both arms over her pillow.
"Well, I'd hate to drag you around felling like that." He said, leaning in the door jam. Lucia glanced at Sirius, then back to the red head.

"Tell you what. I'll pay for another night. If you feel like sleeping it off, just stay put. I"m gonna go and check out the town some more."

ANd with that he left, paying the Innkeep downstares with orders not to bother the woman. THen Lucia headed out into the streets.

"Ohh~" Andromeda said, raising the pillow and looking at him just as he left. She was a little surprised by that action. But, she was more than willing to take the offer. She tossed over onto her stomach and buried her head into the the sheets. She would quickly pass out again, but would shift around in her sleep, to where she would eventually be laying halfway off the bed, her head dangling toward the floor.

Sirius would just stand watch, like usual, curling up after a bit to make himself comfortable.
Lucia was on his way to the nearest pawn shop. You never knew what you could find there. Happening across a place called Forgotten Realms, he went inside and looked around. Everyone needs a hobby, and Lucia's was a collector. he was always picking up things from his travels. As he scanned the shelves he wondered what he might find.

After another hour or so of sleep, Andromeda would wake, and look around the room upside down. She would sigh, and sit up slowly, still rubbing her head. She still had a headache, but, it wasn't nearly as bad as before.

"I think he made it stronger than last time," she said, looking to her companion who sat on the edge of the bed. He would give a chirp to her, and then jump up on her shoulders.

"So, we have a place to sleep tonight, let's go find something to do for the rest of the day... Perhaps find some goods to pillage?" She would smirk, and then stretch as she stood, before making her way out the door.

She would head down the hall and out of the inn, making her way down the already busy street, and looked into different shops. She eventually found a jewelry shop that caught her eye, and she nonchalantly made her way in.

She eyed some things, then approached the shop keep, leaning against the counter. "Do you take trades? Or just coin? I'm kind of looking to pawn something." At that moment, Sirius slipped down her back and began to roam the floors.

"No, no pawning, sorry," the shopkeep said, looking at her, and then behind. "Hey! What is he doing?" He quickly pointed to Sirius, who was taking a large ruby necklace in his mouth. He stopped dead as Andromeda approached.

"Oh, bad boy!" she said, scolding him. "I'm so sorry," she said, taking the necklace from him, and then handing it to the shop keep.

He snatched it, and glared. "You should probably leave."

"Fair enough," Andromeda said, holding her hands up showing she meant no ill will, and backed out of the shop. She made her way quietly down the road again, smiling quietly to herself.
"Oh, aren't you the naughty one." The voice that came over her shoulder was Lucia's who just happened to be standing in the shadows as she left teh store. "I see what you did there. Very clever."

"Oh, well I didn't know I had an audience," she said, with a smirk and reached down her vest, and pulled a long golden chain from her cleavage. The chain had small diamond and sapphires weaved into it, making it, more than likely, worth more than several months worth of work.

"You learn a few tricks after being on the streets for so long," she said, giving a wink.
"So true. In any case, I'm glad you're feeling well enough to be able to pull that kind of trick off. Perhaps maybe now we can continue our little tour?" Lucia walked up to her, his hands in his coat pockets.

"Oh, of course!" she said, tucking the jewelry back, and looking around. "Ah, yes... the next stop on our tour. I'm sure you'd like the see the high-life of the city, no? Where all the wealthy like to dwell?" She would rub her hands together and then start off up the main street.

"It really is quite amazing. You'll most likely find something to your... liking." With a heavy steps, she turned down a little gated road, and lead him into the finer side of town.
Lucia glanced around, nodding a bit as she led him around. The place was big, rich, and you could smell the money in the air. a good thief could make a living here, easy.

"Nice digs. You ever, uh, visit any of these places?" He asked.

Andromeda let out a girlish laugh. She turned back to him, throwing her hands behind her back and gave him a sheepish grin. She was obviously putting on another act for him. "Of course not! Unless I am invited in. And then I make the most of my time. But we won't go into those details," she said, with a wink. "We just have to be careful, I might see a client here, and then they might come calling."
"True enough." He said, watching her. He really wished she would drop the act, but then again everyone had to look after their own back. Trust was hard to come by in thieves, especially in strangers.

"Anyhow... Just off topic, but how much can your ship carry?"

She looked at him a moment, and then drew her hands to her hips, and stood in a proud manner. "Enough to make a man rich with any cargo. It obviously isn't going to be a freighter, but it holds its share. At least a small house's worth," she said.
Lucia nodded. "Very good... I have a feeling we'll need that much room." He glanced around the area and nodded again. "Alrigh. Carry on please."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Land and Sky ( 1x1 Closed )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus