Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Land and Sky ( 1x1 Closed )

Andromeda (played by kuroi_neko) Topic Starter

She tapped her chin with her finger and studied him again. Thief, spy, smuggler... That might lead to some difficulty in the future. But, why not cross that bridge when she came to it. She leaned back in her chair, and smirked. "Alright then. Lucia. Pleased to meet you, and all those formalities. I'm Andromeda. And, Captain to my crew. If I had one, that is." She laughed lightly at that comment. If only.
"Captain? Hm..." He looked at her for a few moments before nodding and smiling to himself. "Yes. THe name would suit you. In any case, is it just a crew or a ship you lack?" About this time a loud crashing was heard from teh direction of the kitchen, but after glancing to the side he paid it no mind.

She gave a sigh when she heard the crashing from the kitchen. "That better not be my salmon..." She closed her eyes as she tilted her head to the side, almost forgetting his question. But she eventually opened one eye, looking at him carefully.

"The crew. But, I don't think my ship is large enough to really hold a crew. Not yet at least," she said, looking to the little animal that waited outside, looking in the window. "But, I don't find that I really need the help that often."
"Well... Perhaps we could fix that when and if the time comes." Glancing out the window as well he looked at teh little animal. "Should we get something for your friend?" He asked, a hand running through his hair a little.

She covered her mouth as she laughed. "I hardly think that a cargo shipping service would suit you. I'm sorry if I mislead you on what it is I do. It is hardly entertaining... That's why I am here, taking a break."

She would look over to the little creature and shake her head. "Don't worry, I've already got that taken care off. His name is Sirius, by the way. Don't expect him to be too friendly though. He doesn't like strangers."
"You don't say? You look something far more..." he waved a hand in the air, thinking. "Adventurous. But in any case, don't worry about it. My offer still stands, should you choose to accept it." Lucia glanced out the window again, raising an eyebrow. "Really? I knew a Sirius once. Ran a pub back home with a fellow named Greenedogh. Nice fellow."

Finally, the food arived, and after shooing the waitress away Lucia rubbed his hands together. "Well then, let's dig in!"

She didn't need to be told twice. She was rather hungry, haven't being bothered to find food for at least a day. It wasn't on her top priority list at the moment. "So, what is it that you do, Lucia?" she asked, glancing up at him as she spoke. She doubted to hear the truth with what he would say, but she was interested in what he would be able to come up with.
"A little bit of everything. I'm a freelancer, in every sense of the word." He bit into his ribs and began to chew, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "My latest endeavor involved a bit of treachery, so I guess I"m steel in that mood. So instead of taking a job I'm starting one." He glanced at her. "What about you? Any less than sightly applications on your resume?"

Stealing vital research projects, killing ambassadors for money, high-end airship raiding... Those could be considered less than sightly.

"A woman never tells..." she said with a wink. "I wouldn't want to tarnish my image until I needed it to be." More drink is what she needed at this point! She took another glass and downed it, her cheeks rosy by this time. At least she had food to go with it this time, though.
"A Lady with Mystery... I like that." He grinned and continued with his meal. After it was all said and done, the two was headed out of the place, a second bottle drank between them and full bellies. "Well then... Shall we continue with this little tour? Where shall you be taking me next?"

"Well, that all depends on what you would prefer to see. There is the market in the Folhum District; the finer neighborhood in the Redrell District. That's where you will see the most snobs." She laughed a bit, still feeling a bit intoxicated. "OR! My favorite district. Serivin District, also known as the Red Light District."
"You say red light, I say go. DO you think I'll afford the show?" Lucia said in a sing song voice. He was young, and by no means shy about enjoying himself. "Lead on oh Wise One!"

"Oh, an adventurous one I have here," she said with a grin. She turned just in time to see her little companion jump onto her shoulder and give a chirp. "Oh yes, I didn't forget about you." She reached into her pocket, and took out what looked to be a wrapped stick of a sweet substance. But it wasn't apparent what it was.

"Then, this way," she said, making her way toward the said distract, down a hidden alley. Once she hit another main street, it was quite apparent where they were. The streets were littered with people who were drunk, drugged out, or skimpily dressed. At least this was better than what she had seen before. Usually there would be free, less wanted shows on the sidewalks.

The windows held women who stood in them, dancing seductively in what little they wore.

"Good thing here is, you can pick by what you like best. Red heads, blondes, blue eyes, green. What ever you prefer... and they will do whatever you want." Her eyes searched around her. "And, I suppose if you are into men too, they have them as well."
"No thanks. I prefer my partners lacking dangly bits." He said with a thin line across his mouth. His eyes glanced around though, taking in who he may pick. "Hm... Anything I want huh? I almost doubt it. Still... Red Heads are always the best. Green eyes just make them even more... Alluring I guess you could say."

She let out a chuckle and nodded her head. "Of course they are! Those are the best kind! Just don't try to flatter them too much... Then they think you are trying too hard." She stopped and looked to the window of a brothel next to them. A woman, with short red hair and blue eyes stood, waving at them while wearing a mesh like skirt and a black, half top.

"She's a pretty specimen. Well, you take your time, I've got a connection where I will be getting some of my special drink from." She was quite excited by this point. Though, it was kind of hard to tell because she was already slightly intoxicated.

She gave him a wave, and continued on down the street.
Lucia looked at the girl and smiled, before nodding to Andromeda. "Of course. Take care now; swing by after you're done. I'm sure we could still discuss business." He headed over to the other red head, linked arms with her and said "Well, might I steal you for tonight?"

At teh same time... A shadowy figure appeared from one of the allies, watching Andromeda. It followed her, keeping to the shadows, and out of direct sight.

"Sertz!" Andromeda shouted when she entered a rather nice shop. "Hope you got some of your special in stock, because I'm gonna need some! I think I'm about to take another job."

The man toward the back of the store looked at her and grinned. "Been a while since you had one, huh? Who is it this time?"

"Well, I'm thinking about working with someone for whatever he needs to do... and then once that is finished, I think I am going to blindside him."

"Well aren't you just a good business partner," he said with a sigh.

"Hey, I didn't ask for your opinion on my morals. Not that I care anyway. Now, hand me that drink!"

After a bit, Sertz would come to her, giving her a big flask of his 'special', and Andromeda paid him.

"Thanks," she said, immediately taking a swig. "Yes, just as I remembered." She gave a cough after the drink, feeling the burn. It wouldn't take long, after she left the building, before she would be pretty much wasted.
The shadowy figure remained. Just out of sight but the overall pressence of someone watching was there. When she appraoched the brothel, however, the feeling left. Lucia was... well, he was still inside.

If she had been sober, she might have noticed that ominous feeling, but she wasn't so she just made her way to a building across the street from the brothel Lucia was in, and leaned against it. She took another drink, and gave a sigh.

Sirius chirped quietly to himself as he waited with her. "Must be having himself a good time," Andromeda said, rubbing the top of the creature's head. She smirked to herself and crossed her arms.
About an hour later, Lucia came out, looking all the better. At first he didn't notice his companion, and he ran a hand through his hair and took a breath. "Hmm... Not bad at all."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Land and Sky ( 1x1 Closed )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus