Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here

Emi

Hello,

You can call me Emi. I am new here, and this site greatly interests me, I may end up using it for my campaign instead of Skype. I am a young woman who enjoys Role playing and has many characters. I am still learning, so not everything is up to date or posted, but I am working on improving and finishing things. :) Feel free to message me. I do art of OC's and am willing to take requests. I can also be found in these places:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=101133

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ellionei/

Steam : Ellionei

League of legends : Ellionei

Thanks <3
Hello hello! Always nice to see a fellow artist! :D. Welcome to RPR! If you ever want to chat, feel free to message me! :D.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR Emi! Your art is very cute. :) I hope to see more of it around the site!

When you say campaign, what do you mean by that exactly? If it's a group activity, be sure to check out our groups - you can make your own for your friends to keep everything neat and tidy in one place. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site, pleased to meet you! :D

If you're on steam, you might want to join our RPR Steam group! :) http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RPrepository/
Gotta love tabletop on skype! THis is a much better place!
Emi Topic Starter

Skarlet wrote:
Hello hello! Always nice to see a fellow artist! :D. Welcome to RPR! If you ever want to chat, feel free to message me! :D.

Will do! Thanks so much! :)
Emi Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR Emi! Your art is very cute. :) I hope to see more of it around the site!

When you say campaign, what do you mean by that exactly? If it's a group activity, be sure to check out our groups - you can make your own for your friends to keep everything neat and tidy in one place. :)

It is a D&D 3.5 tabletop campaign. An adventure that my friends have been playing under my DMing for about 6 months. :) and thanks! That is incredibly helpful!
Emi Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site, pleased to meet you! :D

If you're on steam, you might want to join our RPR Steam group! :) http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RPrepository/

Will do! Thanks so much! :)
Emi Topic Starter

AurumDrake wrote:

It is very difficult. Especially with recent skype changes. Seems here you can also have dice rolls shown in chat and connect them, which prevents cheating :) this will help a lot!
SarietheFae

ello! welcome! i am a artist as well there lots of wonderful creative people here hope you find comfort here
Welcome to RPR! Your artwork is so cute. Do you plan on doing commissions here? :D
I always love it when new artists arrive (I draw too :3). Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you decided to join us. Hopefully you'll come to love the site as much as the rest of us do. It's a second home (Or a first, for some of us who live online lol)

I currently play Lord of the Rings Online, I'm a huge Tolkien nerd. If you ever start playing, or do play, let me know :3
Kim Site Admin

Emi wrote:
AurumDrake wrote:

It is very difficult. Especially with recent skype changes. Seems here you can also have dice rolls shown in chat and connect them, which prevents cheating :) this will help a lot!

I am tickled pink that this feature is going to help with a tabletop campaign! :D

It is indeed set up to prevent cheating -- dice rolls can only be added to a post when it is originally made. Editing the post doesn't allow for adding a new dice roll, or changing an old one. We also don't allow regular members to delete their own posts, only official moderators (or the moderators you have chosen for your own personal group, if you're playing in a group!) can delete a post, so you know that people aren't just deleting their posts with bad rolls and making new ones.

If you want to get really fancy, and someone needs to make multiple dice rolls in one post (one for attack, for for damage, one for dodge, etc. etc.), you can require them to add notes to each dice roll, so they can't try to arbitrarily claim that the second die was their attack die.
Auberon Moderator

Welcome welcome! I second the above motion that your art is supercute. c:

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus