Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello!!!

hi! my names rei but u can call me whatevr :v ive been into roleplay for a while but this is the first time ive made an account for somthing specifically rp! this place seems very welcoming so im happy to join ^___^!!
i do paragraph rp and i prefer rping romance (specifically slash or femslash) and horror/gore, but im up for pretty much anything! just a heads up, i have anxiety n motivation problems so please dont get mad at me if i respond quite late!
so ya, i wish to meet lots of cool people on here and stuff!i hope u have a good day! :-p
Sanne Moderator

Hi Rei!! Welcome to the site. :D You have a most adorable icon there, what's it from? :3

I'm glad you like the site so far!! We're very happy to have you here. You'll probably find quite a few people who'll roleplay the things you like, so don't be shy to look around and find an RP partner! Don't worry too much about your anxiety, a lot of us have busy lives and things that make us reply slower than usual. Just be sure to give your partner a heads up so they can keep that in mind and there shouldn't be any problems. :)
:3 Welcome to the RPR Rei!
Hey welcome. Make your slef at home, a lot of friendly people. Onley some of them bite!
sisi234 wrote:
Onley some of them bite!

I am the one doing the biting. Seriously though, welcome to the site. New faces are always welcome here. Feel free to message me if you want to RR or chat or need some help.

PRAISE THE SUN
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site!

As someone with an incredibly crazy schedule who has trouble with fast responses, I can say there are many people around who are happy to work with you on whatever time-scale that you prefer, so long as you are clear and honest in communicating that time scale. :)
Welcome I am good with slow posters! Hit me up some time
SarietheFae

ello! welcome yeah this site is pretty good for the slow posters
Welcome to RPR!! Hope you have fun. :)
XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
sisi234 wrote:
Onley some of them bite!

I am the one doing the biting. Seriously though, welcome to the site. New faces are always welcome here. Feel free to message me if you want to RR or chat or need some help.

PRAISE THE SUN

Haha it's funny that I was talking about you!
Welcome to RPR! Forum RP tends to run a little slower than chat based, so most people are used to waiting a little bit for posts. Hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)
Hello and welcome sorry I'm late to welcome you I've been having some trouble, anyway pm if you need an rp
Hallo! Welcome to RPR! I hope you are settling in and finding everything to your liking :3
Welcome my friend to the amazing world of RPR! I hope you are enjoying it so far and if you like to roleplay I am always open! :)
shh

welcome to rpr!
HI AND WELCOME

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus