Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free character designs!

Wow this is really awesome. Really neat to see what people come up with from just a small bit of a character! :D
Sasheth wrote:
Loki wrote:
Quote:
•The number of the character you want: 5? I think...the very last one :)

•Name: Raafus

•Gender and sexuality: Male, Pansexual

•Species: Humanoid (Eserian-a made up race for my fantasy game)

•Backstory: Raafus is the son of a noble in Eseria, and was groomed his whole life to go to the palace and be one of the queen's consorts. He enjoys the posh palace life almost as much as he enjoys sneaking out at night to get into trouble with some friends from a neighboring kingdom. (I usually build on these more as I RP :) )

•Personality: Flirtatious, happy-go-lucky, always ready for fun and adventure.

Hope this works out, I just -love- that face! :D

Thankies! >w<
The first two drawings are of the same character so it's actually #4, but besides that I don't really see anything wrong wrong with the form and kinda like what you've done to him. Have fun and please link me to his profile when it's done. I'm curious to see what other stuff you'll add. In fact, so far he really looks like a character I'd want to RP with.

Yay! I'm so excited! <3 Your new faces are really cool too!
•The number of the character you want: #6

•Name: Vincent

•Gender and sexuality: Male, Straight

•Species: Shifter (Folklore Werewolf)

•Backstory: Born into a line of warrior shifters, Daniel couldn't take the pressure of one day being the alpha of the pack. So he packed his bags and moved to L.A., where he works as a tattoo artist. His days usually consists of partying, getting drunk, and then going home (Just not alone.)

•Personality: His usually kind demeanor is hidden by crude humor and smart responses. Daniel can be cocky and childish, but he has a heart of gold that's been buried inside him. At times he can be a major narcissist, but he loves the heat of the moment.

(Did I do this right?)
Sundamar (played by Rubix)

Sasheth wrote:
Can't see anything wrong with the form and I really like what you've done with the markings. When drawing him I actually thought of a necromancer, but this sounds way more interesting(.... Must... resist...asking...to...rp...don't...have...time...)
Anyway, have fun and link me to his profile when it's done. I'm curious to see how it'll look in the end. :)

Thank you! I hope you like what I've done!
Sasheth Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Sasheth wrote:
Loki wrote:
Quote:
•The number of the character you want: 5? I think...the very last one :)

•Name: Raafus

•Gender and sexuality: Male, Pansexual

•Species: Humanoid (Eserian-a made up race for my fantasy game)

•Backstory: Raafus is the son of a noble in Eseria, and was groomed his whole life to go to the palace and be one of the queen's consorts. He enjoys the posh palace life almost as much as he enjoys sneaking out at night to get into trouble with some friends from a neighboring kingdom. (I usually build on these more as I RP :) )

•Personality: Flirtatious, happy-go-lucky, always ready for fun and adventure.

Hope this works out, I just -love- that face! :D

Thankies! >w<
The first two drawings are of the same character so it's actually #4, but besides that I don't really see anything wrong wrong with the form and kinda like what you've done to him. Have fun and please link me to his profile when it's done. I'm curious to see what other stuff you'll add. In fact, so far he really looks like a character I'd want to RP with.

Yay! I'm so excited! <3 Your new faces are really cool too!

Thankies! >w<
Sasheth Topic Starter

TornBySanity wrote:
Wow this is really awesome. Really neat to see what people come up with from just a small bit of a character! :D

Thanks! Honestly, I'm just as surprised by some of the concepts people have come up with! It's very inspiring. :D
Sasheth Topic Starter

InsaneShadow wrote:
•The number of the character you want: #6

•Name: Vincent

•Gender and sexuality: Male, Straight

•Species: Shifter (Folklore Werewolf)

•Backstory: Born into a line of warrior shifters, Daniel couldn't take the pressure of one day being the alpha of the pack. So he packed his bags and moved to L.A., where he works as a tattoo artist. His days usually consists of partying, getting drunk, and then going home (Just not alone.)

•Personality: His usually kind demeanor is hidden by crude humor and smart responses. Daniel can be cocky and childish, but he has a heart of gold that's been buried inside him. At times he can be a major narcissist, but he loves the heat of the moment.

(Did I do this right?)

Can't see anything wrong with the form, so no mistakes on your part. XD
Have fun and please link me to his profile when you're done. I'm curious to see what else you have in mind for him. :)
Sasheth Topic Starter

Sundamar wrote:
Sasheth wrote:
Can't see anything wrong with the form and I really like what you've done with the markings. When drawing him I actually thought of a necromancer, but this sounds way more interesting(.... Must... resist...asking...to...rp...don't...have...time...)
Anyway, have fun and link me to his profile when it's done. I'm curious to see how it'll look in the end. :)

I'm a tad displease by the fact that you changed his eye color, but all in all that's pretty neat looking profile! I especially like how you adapted his skin tone into his backstory. :)

Sasheth wrote:
Sundamar wrote:
Sasheth wrote:

I'm a tad displease by the fact that you changed his eye color, but all in all that's pretty neat looking profile! I especially like how you adapted his skin tone into his backstory. :)

I actually didn't mean to! I was having a hard time figuring out his eye color and was going to shoot you a message to ask what you actually used. :)
Sasheth Topic Starter

Sundamar wrote:
Sasheth wrote:
Sundamar wrote:
Sasheth wrote:

I actually didn't mean to! I was having a hard time figuring out his eye color and was going to shoot you a message to ask what you actually used. :)

I was actually originally going for some blueish,'blind-looking' eyes, but If I'd have to choose a 'normal' color for his bio I'd probably go for grey with a hint of red at the corners. Light blue, silver or white however could also work. :)
Got Vincent's profile up. :) Can't wait to get him out there.
Sasheth Topic Starter

InsaneShadow wrote:
Got Vincent's profile up. :) Can't wait to get him out there.

Looks pretty neat and organized, not to mention I like the png files you have scattered around. Gives the profile a bit more atmosphere. Though I'd probably go for a darker template if I were you. Looking forward to seeing him around! >v<

Sasheth wrote:
Sundamar wrote:
Sasheth wrote:
Sundamar wrote:
Sasheth wrote:

I was actually originally going for some blueish,'blind-looking' eyes, but If I'd have to choose a 'normal' color for his bio I'd probably go for grey with a hint of red at the corners. Light blue, silver or white however could also work. :)

:) Fixed it, sorry about that. I was having a difficult time with his eyes because of the colors, my first inclination was "Dead Looking" lol but I didn't like how that sounded. :D This is much better!
Sasheth Topic Starter

Sundamar wrote:
Sasheth wrote:
Sundamar wrote:
Sasheth wrote:
Sundamar wrote:
Sasheth wrote:

:) Fixed it, sorry about that. I was having a difficult time with his eyes because of the colors, my first inclination was "Dead Looking" lol but I didn't like how that sounded. :D This is much better!

Dead looking, sound okay with me. XD And no need to apologise. Sorry if I made this kinda awkward... >-<

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free character designs!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus