Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Err, well, I'm new

And I haven't added any characters yet. I will soon...just have to figure out which to document and which to keep to myself. XD
Anyway, hi, everyone! I'm Hikaru, and I'm a writer--not so much an RPer. I still like RPing every once in a while though, and this place sounds fun. It also gives me a place to list down all my OCs. >3<
Hope I get to make some friends here and maybe some new characters along the way (I rarely adopt RP OCs as official ones, so yeah. OTL)
Kim Site Admin

Hello Hikaru!

I'm certainly glad to meet you, even if you don't consider yourself a RPer primarily. I think everyone here really loves a good story, whatever form is occurs in, so writers are more than welcome. You aren't alone in the love of the word here! :)

I hope the site helps you to think about your OCs and develop them even further. Let me know if you have any issues or questions! :D
Hikaru Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome, Kim. ^_^ I think this will get me back to writing, I'm sure (I've been drawing a bunch this year). The only problem would be that I bet a lot of people here are at the other side of the world, so it would be a bit hard to catch up sometimes. I would always have that issue because of my timezone. OTL Oh well...
Kim Site Admin

There are certainly busy and not so busy times here, but I think you'll be surprised how thoroughly international the members here are. I know I'm constantly surprised every time I get another clue toward how widespread people are. Huzzah for the internet!
Hikaru Topic Starter

I've stumbled upon a lot of people who are at the other side, so I normally consider that first whenever I enter an RP. This place seems to be much more diverse though (I think, not sure. XD) My timezone is GMT+8, you see.
Anyway, I better start writing down (and fail-y draw) my first and one of the few RP OCs I've still kept (remembered /shot I've forgotten all of the others...OTL)
And despite what part of the world their in, you may also be Wurlitzer when they are on. For instance. When I awoke a few moments ago, I wasn't expecting to see Kim on. Heh. And welcome to RPR. I honestly believe sometimes that RPers and writers can be one in the same. And like Kim said. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Now if you'll excuse me...coffee calls for me.
Kim Site Admin

+8.. Is that the time zone Hong Kong is in?

And Lance is right, I totally shouldn't be here, it is way way past my bedtime. ;)
See. Pattern recognition can be a good thing. If your headed to bed, sleep well Kim.
Hikaru Topic Starter

Something like that, but I live in the Philippines. It's almost time for me to eat dinner.
Thanks for the welcome, Lance. And yes, RPers and writers can be one and the same, it just so happened that I started writing first instead of RPing.
You should go to sleep, Kim. >3< Staying up late ain't good for you. I rarely stay on the computer past 11:00pm.
Almost time for you to eat dinnerand time for me to get my butt up. Heh.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Hikaru!

I shouldn't be here either, way too early for my liking ;)
Hikaru Topic Starter

Thanks, darth_angelus~ :3
Hopefully I'll get to wake up earlier tomorrow. I woke up late today for some reason. <_<
Welcome! :D I hope you'll have fun documenting your characters here. I'm looking forward to seeing the ones you wish to showcase! :D And I hope RPR can help you hoard inspiration for your writing, and possibly even for rping!
Hikaru Topic Starter

Thanks, Ethelle. :3 I'm in the middle of writing one of my OCs now. Too bad I can't remember much about him and I would have to make some things on the spot again. -3-
XD Ah! Well, the advantage to that is that it gets the creativity flowing! :)
Hikaru Topic Starter

Now I have the trouble of having to draw him...OTL
Gonna watch Letter Bee first~
Welcome Hikaru! You'll be awesome here! Can't wait to see your characters!
Hikaru Topic Starter

Thanks, Rubix. ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Err, well, I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus