Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Fancy Drinking Cup Discussion Thread (Closed)

Oh crap! Hope things get fixed soon.
Feel ya'. >m<
Rynh?
Nova, your go
Loren Topic Starter

Sasheth?
(Also, I'm still without my main computer, but I'll try to work with what I've got here now that I've at least with a better internet. )
Thanks for reminding me Loren. ovo
And I know my post was really short, but didn't really have much to say at the moment.
Loren Topic Starter

>_> Sorry for taking so long to reply. I almost finished a proper post before forgetting I didn't have Lazarus on my laptop and losing the whole thing, so I decided to do a little off-post for you guys to meet a certain character who might or might not be one of the main villains. Y'know, to spice things up.
I'll work on my actual post later today. I'm kind of busy, so I can't really say how long it'll take ^^;
Loren Topic Starter

Sorry for controlling your characters there for a bit, but I wanted to get things going. I can edit my post, though.
I see no trouble with it, and anyway, you're sort of GM right now. ^^ With what little you pushed and how you did, anyone who wants to single themselves out as non-participants easily could without really having any conflict of narration, too.

Your offer is still appreciated, though!
Ah no trouble. Pretty much did the same, just slightly more subtly, when I announcing that Yester collected wood "until she deemed their pile had grown about big enough for a pyre."

since you're a GM you have even better reasons to speed up the rp when needed. OvO
Sorry for the short post, didn't really know what else to post :/
I'm up now, yeah? I'll try not to take too long. ^^;
Loren Topic Starter

Yeah. (Sorry for being so off as a GM, by the way XD I've been busy and computerless - the latter fact not being true as of today, so expect to see me around more often! :) )
Just wanted to let you guys know that thanks to tests and school projects I'm really busy this week, so I might not be able to reply before Friday. >.<
Loren Topic Starter

It's okay. I'd probably wouldn't be able to reply anyway due to the same exact problem.
Loren Topic Starter

*nudges this*
Loren Topic Starter

*gently nudges the roleplay again*
Am I up? Skip me for now. ^^;
Loren Topic Starter

Then it's Sasheth.
I'll get to it. ovo

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Fancy Drinking Cup Discussion Thread (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus