Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Crashed Ship 1x1

Emma (played by Bookworm)

Emma sat straight up quickly when she heard the loud echo of the boom outside. She jumped up and looked out the window, her eyes going wide when she sees the fire and purple lights. She grabbed her coat before running out of her room. She stopped, though, when she pasted the kitchen before going in and grabbed a flashlight and a small kitchen knife before running outside.

She kept her eyes on the fire as she got closer then she gasped at the crater. She moved a little closer, her eyes getting wider as she saw the odd looking vessel in the middle of it. She leaned closer when she suddenly heard and felt the ground under her shift and give away.

She didn't have time to scream when she fell but yelped when her back hit the ground, the knife in her hand flying out of her hand. She sat up, groaning to herself as she grabbed her flashlight. She looked up at the thing in front of her, just studying it with her eyes when the hatch opens, green fog seeping out of it. She gasped silently, trying to back away but her back hits the dirt wall behind her, the sounds of feet on tbe walkway making her realize she was trapped and possibly in danger.
Grezz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Out of the crashed vessel stumbled a tall figure. The being was atleast seven feet tall, maybe taller. It was clad in shiny black armor, with bright pinkish-purple glowing lights all over it. The helmet was elongated, and had four spots on it, two on each side, that seemed to be 'eyes'. Soon a long, powerful tail whipped out behind the being. It hunched over once it was on flat ground, with a large bump being seen on its back. The being only had three digits on each hand, and seemed to only have two toes on its feet.

It could be heard clearly wheezing. If the being saw Emma, it didn't seem to care, as it bent over, seemingly staring at the ground trying to catch its breath. The being soon looked up at Emma. It held its arm out at her as one of the bright shape flashed a light over her. The being soon focused on another shape on its arm, still obviously out of breath. Soon pinkish purple holograms of a human appeared, with some alien text appearing alongside it. The being's arm soon fell to its side as it once again focused on Emma. "Human, what country of Earth am I on?"A voice asked, seemingly coming from no where. If it belonged to the alien it was unnaturally calm, considering it just stumbled out of a crashed ship and had very clearly labored breathing.
Emma (played by Bookworm) Topic Starter

She covered her mouth when she saw the creature, not sure what to feel. She was scared, curious, and shocked at the sight of the being in front of her. She dropped her light and her eyes quickly went to the knife before going back to the creature. The knife its self was a few feet away but if she moved once, she might look hostile to him and get agitated.

When it looked towards her, she gulped quietly as she dropped her hands to her sides. When it raised it arm and light went over her, she tried not to flinch and to remain still. She closed her eyes when the purple light shined brighter and image-like things appeared in front of her, her heart racing.

But when the voice came into her ears, her eyes snapped open and she looked up at it shocked. She licked her lips nervously, and out of habit, before opening her mouth. "Y-Your in America..." She said quietly, the answer almost sounding like a question. She looked up at it, her head tilting to the side as she watched it breath hard and feels slightly worried for it.

"A-mer-ica?"The voice repeated, sounding the word out. The figure glanced down at its arm again and start to type something into the shape on its arm. A hologram flashed with the alien sighing. "No data?"the voice said as the alien shook its head. "I require you to take me to your top government agents under extra terrestrial contact."The voice said flatly.

Emma just looked up at him for a few moment before snickering. She just figured it just said 'Take me to your leader'. She coughed, trying to cover it up. "Well, I can't, for two reasons. 1, I can't take you because I wouldn't be able to get there. And 2, I think they would dicect you, come take your ship and kidnap, brainwash, or kill me for helping you!" She said softly before looking up at the top of the crater, trying to figure out how to get out.

"According to your kind's file on my data-base, while your kind is barbaric, I doubt your people would risk a war with beings so as advanced as my people"The alien said, also turning his attention up to the edge of the crater. Had it not been for his armor, the alien could easily climb out of the crater. Hell, he probably still could. "Do you know of a way out of this crater?"The alien asked.

"Other than climbing out, no." She slowly stood, still keeping her distance from him as she tried to test the strength of the wall. "Wait, what do you mean by barbaric? Your the lizard alien who crashed near my home, no, on my home planet!" She huffed, picking up her knife and flashlight, turning away from him and puts a hand on the wall, trying to rock climb it.

"I fail to see your meaning."The alien said, walking over to the wall and beginning to scale it with ease. The alien's tail wrapped around Emma's waist, carrying her up to the edge of the crater, before placing her on the ground as the alien reached the top. The alien glanced around seeing plenty of trees surrounding them, as well as Emma's home. "Is that your colony?"He asked, pointing to Emma's home.

She blushed and gasped when its tail wrapped around her waist. She tried to glare at it, failing of course, and dusted off her clothes. She turned towards her house and tilted her head again before looking up at it. "Um, no. That is my home. I live alone out here. Well, its me and my pet snake, Luka. I'm too distant to live with other people..." She looked around, avoiding to look at it.

The alien tilted his head. "You live alone?"He asked. "Odd. I thought humans lived i ngroups."He said, heading for Emma's house.

She quickly followed him, jogging to keep up. "S-Some do. But some would like to fade away from society." She said quietly before stopping when they get at her door. "Hey, uh, where are you planing on staying...?" She asks meekly, looking up at him.

The Alien shrugged. "Can your Colony hold more than one occupant?"He asked. "If it can than may I stay in here until Ican repair my ship?"The Alien asked.

She looked at her house before looking back at it "Aright, there is a guest room you can stay in there, I guess." She opened the door for the alien before going inside herself. When she locked the door, she walked past the alien and opened a door that was across from the kitchen. "Here, its not big but the bed is comfy. So, what do you eat? I could make you something."

"I feed directly off of my host. My host feeds on meat of various kinds. So long as it doesn't have Lactos in it, my host should be fine."The alien said entering the Guest room. He looked aorund the room completely baffled. "How do you sleep in here? Where is the resting pod?"He asked, confused.

She tilted her head and took a step back as she looked into the room. "Host? Are you a parasite or something?" She asked as she turned away from him and placed her flashlight and knife away before looking in the fridge. "Humans don't have resting pods. The big thing on the frame that is in the corner, that's a bed. You lay on it and close your eyes then you slowly fall a sleep." She said quietly as she reached inside and pulled out a raw steak, placing it on the counter next to the stove. "How do you like your steak cooked? Medium rare? Well done?"

"Unfortunately yes, I am. It's not something my kind admire about our selves."the Alien said. "What's steak? And what does medium rare and well done mean? I would assume well done is some form of prideful statement directed at another being. Unless that's what steak means."The Alien said.

She smiled, turning on the stove. "Steak is meat. And medium rare and well done are some ways to cook it. Though, medium rare is still under cook but some people like eating it that way... I'm trying to ask you if you'd like some meat." She said to it as she picked up the meat and cut a small piece off of it to see if it was still fresh, blood seeping out of the cut.

"You cook your meat?"The alien asked, slightly surprised. "I guess I would prefer what ever the most uncooked is."The Alien said. "What is the cover on the 'bed' for?"The alien asked.

She places the meat on the plate, not bothering to cook it before going back to the room. "The covering is called pillows, sheets and a quilt. We use them to keep warm and to sleep well for the next day. Its almost like a nest. You just have to peel the blanket off, get it then put it on you, if you'd like." She placed the plate near him and offered him a small, bloody slice. "This, is one of the meats my kind eats. There are various kinds here. This is from a 'cow'. That's an animal here. But we have to cook some foods so we don't get sick and sometimes add spices or things to make it taste better."

The alien glanced down at the plate, eamining the meat. He held his arm out and began typing something on the large oval shape on his fore arm. Soon his helmet seemed to pop open, as the Alien removed it. His head looked similar to a komodo dragon's head, though with four, milky white eyes. Atop the alien's head were a set of three spines or antenna in a row. The scales were dull grey with dull brown stripes. The alien had a dead, expressionless look on its face, and seemed to breath out greenish clouds with small specks in them.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Crashed Ship 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus