Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Movie Quote Game

Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

I just said that yesterday! O.o heh. No clue. So...How bout this one.

"You can come out now! People are dead!"
Lance2011 wrote:

I've no idea, but mine was from The Big Lebowski.
Bonebag wrote:
Lance2011 wrote:

I've no idea, but mine was from The Big Lebowski.

I would have guess that >.> but you guys were all over it :p

Mine was from X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Heh.

I swear to god I'm gonna pistol whip the next person who says shenanigans!
Super troopers.

Having sex or boosting cars... Um, oo! Well, uh... How about having sex WHILE boosting cars?

I freeking love that movie ;) wonder who can get it.

For some reason I am thinking Gone in 60 Seconds...
Lance2011 wrote:
For some reason I am thinking Gone in 60 Seconds...

correct and since you didn't post one I will :P

This is Berk. It snows nine months out of the year, and hails the other three. What little food grows here is tough and tasteless. The people that grow here, even more so. The only upsides are the pets. While other places have ponies, or parrots... we have dragons.

Eragon...?
Lance2011 wrote:
Eragon...?

nope
The answer is obviously Starship Troopers.

Bonebag wrote:
The answer is obviously Starship Troopers.

But...Starship Troopers didn't have Dragons...?
both wrong my lovelies :) It was How to Train your dragon

And while we're on Dragons.

The name's Van Zan. Kentucky Irregulars.
You're a long away from home, Van Zan. You lost?
Rebuilt a National Guard C-5A. Flew it 8,000 miles on 2 engines and tried to set it down on the old strip outside of Manchester. Lost 122 men and most of my fuel. We need shelter and a place to refit artillery. We'll be out of your hair by 1800 hours tomorrow.
That's a good story. Especially the bit about the plane, but there hasn't been anything in the air for 20 years. That's their territory.
It's my territory. It's *your* territory. Their just rentin' it.
HAH!
Reign of Fire! I love that movie in all it's crap-tacular glory. With Matthew 'Lemme take my shirt off and watch you drool' McConaughey and Christian 'I'm Batman' Bale starring, with a little bit of Gerard 'Best thing EVAR!' Butler thrown in for good measure! C'mon! You can't go wrong with a post apocalyptic movie about dragons!

How about "Damn the man! Save the Empire!" or "Not on Rex Manning Day!"? Same movie for both
Jello_Monsta

JayBird wrote:
HAH!
Reign of Fire! I love that movie in all it's crap-tacular glory. With Matthew 'Lemme take my shirt off and watch you drool' McConaughey and Christian 'I'm Batman' Bale starring, with a little bit of Gerard 'Best thing EVAR!' Butler thrown in for good measure! C'mon! You can't go wrong with a post apocalyptic movie about dragons!

How about "Damn the man! Save the Empire!" or "Not on Rex Manning Day!"? Same movie for both

Empire records?

" You see this?! THIS… is my BOOMSTICK!!"

Army of mother [radio edit]ing darkness.

Ogres have layers.
Oh! Like a cake?
that would be shrek, :P

"Kidnap the Sandy Claws, beat him with a stick, lock him up for ninety years, see what makes him tick."

and if that did do it...

"There's children throwing snowballs, instead of throwing heads, they're busy building toys and absolutely no one's dead!

Same movie of course
Nightmare before Christmas, the 'Kidnap the Sandy Claws' song sang by Lock, Shock, and Barrel, which Korn did a great cover of for the Nightmare Revisited album. The second is "What's This?", Jack Skellington, also brilliantly covered a few times.

"Are we going to do the fire thing?"
"Yes we're going to do the fire thing!"

Not sure but for some reason I'm picturing one of the Aliens movies...

All right... That's confiscated. All of it. And I want you on the next transport off this rock or I'm gonna shoot you where it don't grow back.
Yeah and... and... and I'm gonna be back to talk about them Rolexes.
Men in Black :D

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Movie Quote Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus