Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey everyone

Hello! I just joined not too long ago so I came to introduce myself :) I usually roleplay on a video game like Skyrim or Minecraft(multiplayer) but I also text roleplay quite a bit too. I've never actually roleplayed on a forum like this before so this will be a first. Post-apocalyptic roleplays are one of my favorites but I'm interested in almost any kind of roleplays. I look forward to roleplaying and meeting some people :)
Welcome to RPR! :) With those interests I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine :D You might try browsing the groups, post apocalyptic seems to be a pretty popular! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we're all super friendly here and ready to help!
Sanne Moderator

Hello Terra, welcome to RPR! I'm curious, what kind of roleplay do you do in Skyrim?
Welcome, New Earth! Post-apocalyptic does indeed seem fairly popular, and with a number of different flavors. ^^

Anything more you can tell us about yourself? Other hobbies or interests?

And as Loki said, if you have any questions, ask away! ^_^
Loren

Welcome to the Roleplay Repository! :D It really is an awesome community, and all the members are super friendly! The moderators are really helpful, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the Help Forum or any of us! :)

I haven't really tried out post-apocalyptic roleplays yet (but will!... er, eventually), but they do seem interesting and pretty popular around here.
Kim Site Admin

I love Minecraft! And although I played Skyrim with a very particular character in mind for myself and tried to make the choices that character would have made, I didn't realize there was a way to RP with other people through that game! I heard tell they were gonna make a Skyrim-inspired MMO, did that happen and that's what you're referring to?

Anyway, welcome, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! :D
TerraNova Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
I love Minecraft! And although I played Skyrim with a very particular character in mind for myself and tried to make the choices that character would have made, I didn't realize there was a way to RP with other people through that game! I heard tell they were gonna make a Skyrim-inspired MMO, did that happen and that's what you're referring to?

Anyway, welcome, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! :D

There isn't any way to do that in Skyrim. What I mean is really just get more immersive into the game such as with mods and making decisions based on what my character would know, rather than what I would know as a player. And the Skyrim-inspired MMO, I think you're refferring to is The Elder Scrolls Online. I haven't actually played it yet but I hope to someday :)
TerraNova Topic Starter

Thank you! It's awesome how friendly everyone here is! And as was asked, I do have other hobbies/interests which I probably should've put in the original post. I love video games, movies, TV shows, and sometimes drawing as well as of course roleplaying. I also like cats. One of my favorite TV shows is 'The 100' which is a post-apocalyptic show. You can look it up and watch the trailer. It's still ongoing I believe. And outside of that, there's not really many others.
TerraNova Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hello Terra, welcome to RPR! I'm curious, what kind of roleplay do you do in Skyrim?

Thanks! What I mean by that though is I get more of a roleplaying feeling into the game by adding immsersive mods and making decisions based on what my character would know, not on what I as a player would know.
Welcome to RPR! I loooove Minecraft, though I've been on a Lord of the Rings online kick lately lol. I'm more of a builder than a mob farmer though. I strip mine then build big thangs lol. Anyway, I'm glad you decided to join us! Welcome!
Kim Site Admin

Ah! Now that makes sense. I actually made a skyrim mod to feed my personal obsession... http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=2537 I warn you, it's pretty silly.

Have you released any of your mods? :)

I follow the 100 too. I struggle with it sometimes - characters seem to make totally absurd decisions a lot, and some of the plots are super gross - but it's interesting all the same! It's definitely still ongoing. The last episode I saw was a huge cliffhanger.

Glad you're enjoying the site so far! :)
TerraNova Topic Starter

Highjinx wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I loooove Minecraft, though I've been on a Lord of the Rings online kick lately lol. I'm more of a builder than a mob farmer though. I strip mine then build big thangs lol. Anyway, I'm glad you decided to join us! Welcome!

Thanks :) I'm also quite big on building, mostly in creative though, and especially building onto a city that me and my friend have been working on and roleplaying on for a couple years now. When not on creative though, like when I'm on servers, I actually also use strip mines, usually all the way down to bedrock. And I am indeed glad that I've stumbled upon RP Repository :)
TerraNova Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Ah! Now that makes sense. I actually made a skyrim mod to feed my personal obsession... http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=2537 I warn you, it's pretty silly.

Have you released any of your mods? :)

I follow the 100 too. I struggle with it sometimes - characters seem to make totally absurd decisions a lot, and some of the plots are super gross - but it's interesting all the same! It's definitely still ongoing. The last episode I saw was a huge cliffhanger.

Glad you're enjoying the site so far! :)

I think I'm gonna try out your mod next time I play Skyrim. And I actually don't create mods. I just download and use them. I do agree though about what your said about The 100. I've been falling behind recently on The 100 though. I need to get caught up! I think that they do quite an amazing job on with pretty muc heverything in that show though.

And I'm definetly enjoying the site :)
Kim Site Admin

My favorite part about The 100 is easily the costuming, personally. :)
Loren

Haha, Skyrim! Love that game. I had no idea you were a modder, Kim XD

By the way, if (when) you're looking for roleplay, there are two pretty useful things you can use: the Find Roleplay, and the Looking for Roleplay Forums. The first shows roleplay "adverts" from people who've been online in the last ten minutes or so, but the Looking For Roleplay Forums are easily more detailed :)
TerraNova Topic Starter

Loren wrote:
Haha, Skyrim! Love that game. I had no idea you were a modder, Kim XD

By the way, if (when) you're looking for roleplay, there are two pretty useful things you can use: the Find Roleplay, and the Looking for Roleplay Forums. The first shows roleplay "adverts" from people who've been online in the last ten minutes or so, but the Looking For Roleplay Forums are easily more detailed :)

Alright awesome, thanks :)
Welcome to RPR TerraNova! I'm Bryan, and its nice to meet you!
Welcome! I love post apoc rps as well as skyrim! Toss me a FR if you like
Ello welcome to rpr I'm up for any rp if you ever need

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus