Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Happy New Year from the Sith

Darth_Angelus Moderator

I mean every word :)
Bones throws Pancake batter? I think... Maybe...perhaps. Heh.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

I just discovered that if you go to the actual video on YouTube, you can watch it with snowflakes :D

Link
Oooh! :O The snow flakes make it even more menacing.
Love it! :D It's great :) I had a great new year's 'party', so no worries there! And I'll do my best to keep the new year happy.

That little smirk on our Sith Lord's face at the end is menacing enough to scare anyone into submission.
:D Happy new years everyone. I had a great night, seen people I hadn't seen in a while, good food, and lots of games of cards (i think we were all up till about 2 am playing cribbage and rummy...loads of fun. Unfortuantely we were up n on the road to home shortly after 6 am as R.J. was WIDE awake and we didn't want him waking the whole house up. Still had fun though :)

CelestinaGrey wrote:
That little smirk on our Sith Lord's face at the end is menacing enough to scare anyone into submission.

Excellent :D
Hey Darth, just thought I'd let you know that I will probably Vader my cat up before I start cooking pancakes tomorrow night. Bonebag always comes through ;D
Sanne Moderator

This made me giggle. :D If I didn't have a good one already, I'm sure this would make it all better!!

Bonebag, excellent :)

Sanne, glad you enjoyed it :D
Would-You-Eat-The-Darth-Vader-Burger.jpg

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Happy New Year from the Sith

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus