Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Harry Potter Roleplay anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Echo Novara (played by Bookworm)

Hello! I've been reading Harry Potter for the millionth time now, and I suddenly got the urge to roleplay with this world. :-) We could do it in a pm, 1x1 in forum, or we could do it in a group! So many possibilities! We can rp in the three eras. The era where Tom Riddle, that charming devil, was in school. The Marauders era, when Harry Potters' parents to school, or in Harrys' era. We can decide there. Please have a Harry Potter like character. This is a serious roleplay. :| Pm me or post here if interested and we will talk! ^_^
CrimsonKnight212

YES.

I would actually love to do a NextGen roleplay, but I would be more than happy to do ANY of the others as well!!
Echo Novara (played by Bookworm) Topic Starter

Wonderful! Hopefully more people will come. :-)
I've actually been really keen to work on this idea I have for a Harry Potter character, so I'd deffo be game! :D I just need to build his character profile up some more.

We will still be open. :-) You'll have a spot!
I have a Harry Potter character, though I haven't put her on the site yet; I would definitely be interested in this, though. I love Harry Potter.

Great!
How many players are you looking for? IF you want more i'll join in :)

Four, maybe. But we still need to talk about setting this up. Like what era should this rp be in, should we start in a certain year or should it start with year 1 and such.
I think year 1 would be fun! Everyone's new to the school, meet new people, explore :) in my opinion! I'm pretty flexible with the era

I agree! I think we have enough people too, I want to hear what they think.
Quickest way would be to send out a group PM to everyone here, then they see the notification :) and we can discuss all the details there!

Good idea!
CrimsonKnight212

I'm good with literally anything. Just send me a pm when you've decided age and era and such
Adriana (played by Ambrosia)

Adiranna would be a great addition, i can tweak her for the rp!
I agree with Year 1! Since my character's still new, I'd like to start him off in year 1 so that I have a foundation to build off of. :)
Although that begs the question, do all the characters need to be year 1? Like if some would rather play older characters then that might also a possibility, since there's a lot of intermingling with older kids outside of classes. That's my thought! It's up to you guys though since I do think if everyone was in first year there's a lot more opportunities for class based RPs.

As for era, I think post-book. Voldemort's gone, the death eaters have disbanded and the school has more of a collective 'union' aspect. I.E. there's not such a hatred between the Slytherins and other Houses. There might still be some bad eggs (bullies are a part of every school), but friendships and rivalries forming aren't limited to the Houses kids are placed in, to an extent.

There should be older students, yes! :)
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

Hey, I was just wondering if you guys would mind a shadow-walker joining in. Maybe give a bit of action? If needed, I can go with being normal, but am in touch with shadows...
CrimsonKnight212

If some of us are going to be older, I think I'd work better as an older student :)

And as far as a shadow walker ... In my personal opinion, it would have to be a character that fit into the HP universe, since this is specifically an HP RP, and I'm not so sure a shadow walker would fit in...
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

Shadow magic is usually considered black magic, or Dark Arts...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Harry Potter Roleplay anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus