Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Virus Breakout (Zombie Roleplay)

Yutsi Raikov (played by biggykei21)

(This is a zombie RP so yeah)

The man was in his shop behind the counter working on his computer. He was having a bad feeling about today, that... something bad would happen. He is waiting patiently for a person to come in the door so his loneliness dies. He looks out the window and a fog is spreading outside, he suddenly gets out of his chair and walks to the other side of the counter. He looks out the window at the front of the store. The fog is so severe that you can hardly see a thing 5 feet away. He looks around and doesn't see anyone. He sighs and goes back to his desk and sits down and continues what he was doing on the computer
Sam wrestled her way through the horde of zombies that was trying to bite her. She huffed, and had her clothes bloodstained to no end. She banged on various doors, trying to get in. She found one that was open and burst inside. "Lock the doors!" she gasped. "T-There are zombies outside!"
About that time, Samantha began getting cover from someone off in the distance. Two uzis, accuracy of a sniper rifle, Thad was there, nailing each he could see around the building in the head as he dashed forward. When close to the shop, he put away his guns, both armblades extending to slice into the undead forces, boots breaking skulls and necks along the way. He closed the door behind him, then sheathed both armblades. "Weather seems different today." He said casually.
"Indeed it does," Doc was sitting in a chair facing the door, petting his fox. He had entered a long time ago unbeknownst to the man already inside.
"Tch.. I kinda expected this... I told those idiots that if they played around with it too much then the virus would adapt enough to cause mutation. " He pinched the bridge of his nose. "I was the friend of some of the scientists that caused this. They were making a bioweapon that kills on contact, but then they started messing with neurotic effects, reanimation, primal urges... Goddamnit." He blahed. "You got any food? Hate to ask, but i'm parched and I'd kill for a bottle of water.
"Zee zombies are good though. Zey provide zee fresh kills, and zee best part? I don't get in trouble for killing zem," he chuckled through his plague mask shaped gas mask, the red lenses creating a distorted reflection of the man in font of him. "Zee only meat I have eaten zee past few days is zat of zee... Healthier looking zombies," his thick Russian accent made it hard but not impossible to understand him, "As for liquid, I vould give you my canteen, but," he stood up and leaned in close to the man, "You might catch my insanity," he laughed maniacally and sat down again.
Thad licked his lips. "I have multipersonality disorder, I can't get much crazier." He sighed, looking through the store some. "You shouldn't eat the infected, no matter how fresh. If ingested, the virus spreads slower but eventually you will turn if you keep eating it like that." He found a bottle of water eventually, then opened it to sip from.
"But zee zombies are my friends. Vhen I run out my munitions, zey let me shtab zem and it creates glorious fountains of blood!"
A girl was running away from the hordes of Zombies that were about to surround her. She didn't know what was going on, nor why those creatures were coming after her. "What's going on???" She wasn't informed about anything. The girl looked to be in her early teen years. Her long dark hair reached up to her waist, and she was wearing a pair of boots that reached up to her knees. She began to bang on a place she found. It was then when she felt her long hair getting grabbed by a zombie...
"Ah, listen to zee screams of yet another... Unfortunate victim," Doc laughed as he heard the young girls screams, "Maybe if I kill her now she can provide sustenance?"
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Gun shots were heard in the distance "COME AND GET SOME!" A man around the age of 20 was seen on a red motorcycle "THIS PARTY'S GETTING CRAZY!"
He said, a desert eagle in hand he was able to shoot and drive at the same time. He wore a Red trench coat, a black shirt and trousers and a red waist coat. He made his way to the door unfortunately not able to help the girl. "Can I come in or do I need a special invitation?" he said Shooting zombies
"Of course, mein friend," Doc laughed and threw a yellow painted grenade with a smiley face on it out at a crowd of zombies before walking out, holding his fox as he went to go and see where the screams were coming from.

"Do you want these supplies or not?" he said as bodies dropped to the floor
"I have no need for supplies," he said as he let loose a spray of bullets into a zombie, taking its head clean off.

"yeah....I can see that, Dude you are one ugly Doctor" Danny said chuckling "if you don't let me in then I'll have to Force my way in" Danny Revved the engine indicating his next move. "you don't want zombies in their right?"
"Why do you say zat? You cannot see my face? Also, welcome."

"Dude the little of you're face I can see ain't a pretty sight, but I guess I can't complain since fashion these days has hit an, all time low" he had his motor bike parked at the other Side of the parking lot. "after you doc" Danny twitched a smile, he found it hard to trust scientists.
Doc thought for a moment, "How do you know my name...? It does not matter," he said and tucked away the pale, destroyed patch of skin that had been showing.

(His head looks like a doctor from Assassins Creed. He wears a gasmask that looks like theirs and he wears the tight hood and the hat.)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Virus Breakout (Zombie Roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus