Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Murder, they Roleplayed (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ant

Hey there, CrimsonKnight212 told me about this roleplay and I have to say I'm very intrigued. I'm not sure if I'm going to modify one of my characters or make a new one altogether, but count me in :)
Dibs on the scientist/reporter of the group! If it's announcement to change the world, you can bet someone with a big head will be there. :) Plus I love CLUE, and roleplaying clue sound awesome~
Loren Topic Starter

Hey! Awesome, we only need one more person.

It'd be fun if everyone had a murder motive, by the way :P I put a small list of ideas on Dr. Black's profile, but feel free to come up with your own. (Don't reveal it to the rest just yet, though >:))

Clue's awesome.
Julianne Moffet (played anonymously)

My family doesn't understand my love of clue. I asked for it for my birthday one year, and they all thought it was the lamest birthday present idea ever. They never play with me :(
Loren Topic Starter

Haha, I love Clue(do), even if I also don't get to play it so often. And that film... XD

Oh yes, the film is the best XD
Winter Pursilver (played anonymously)

The film and game are pretty good. Nothing beats a cup of tea and a book of Sherlock Holmes stories though. :)
Loren Topic Starter

Or Agatha Christie's Poirot (and company).
I'm eager to put up the murder suspect list, folks! :)
Lewis Darling (played by Ant)

Well, how about this guy? He's far from finished, but I want to see if I'm in the right direction. :)
Loren Topic Starter

Awesome. I like where you're heading!
And it's nice to have a (ex) police officer in a murder roleplay! XD Do you want to PM me the "murder motive"? Crimsonknight and Littlehunter already did it, so I dunno :P
Loren Topic Starter

M'kay, Okkumuri also already submitted her character. We need two more for the roleplay to start! :)
Loren Topic Starter

We're still waiting for two characters. I suppose we could start without having six players, but five should really be the minimum limit for a roleplay like this :P

Anyone else have someone they think wild enjoy this that they want to invite?
Loren Topic Starter

I haven't got a clue :P
sirensong

Hmm, this looks really interesting! I'm new to the site, don't really have anything set up yet, but I'm not new to RPing (mostly on private forums with friends). If you'd be okay with me joining in, what kind of character do you think would round out the party well?
Loren Topic Starter

Haha, hey! Well, we've already got three writers, sort of (one mystery writer/amateur sleuth, one mystery writer/gothic poet, and one scientist/journalist/publisher) and an ex-policeman. So I dunno! Maybe a detective of some sort? XD It's all up to you.
Caleb Pearson (played anonymously)

Oh hey, Caleb's a detective! And I can alter him for the 50s. He's American, though - is that ok? (Sorry I haven't really put his info up yet, still getting used to the whole layout)
Loren Topic Starter

I'm fine with him being American: Mr. Black's influence is not limited to the Isles :P Do you want to PM me the motive, by the way?
Caleb Pearson (played anonymously)

Sure I can do that later tonight once I finish up with school. I'll also try to get his page together :)
Loren Topic Starter

Alright.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Murder, they Roleplayed (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus