Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » In need of someone to draw a map (not anymore)

Hello, reader!

As the title suggest, I am looking for someone to draw a map for me. The group I own has recently become busy once more after a period of slumber. I have been aching to get a map made of the entirety of the Expanse and its most prominent inhabitants. Partly as a gift to the members who worked so hard alongside me to get the group going again and partly so they'll finally have some sort of visual of where everyone is situated. I'd also love for the map to be stylized with little markings and such, but I'll explain exactly what I mean when we talk it over.

Now, this is my first time ever I'm even thinking of building a map, and I don't even know what a fair price would be, so give me one and I'll probably accept it. I'll do my best to be clear when we work together on getting the entire thing charted with the least amount of trouble that is possible.

So, does this sound like something you can do? Don't hesitate to reply here or send me a PM! Thanks in advance!
I could give it a go. I'll have to resubscribe to Adobe Photoshop, but I'll need to do that anyway.
Sanne Moderator

There were some great resources posted here for free if you'd like to give it a shot yourself!
I've done maps before, and now I've got some free time, I'll shoot you a pm :3
Me!
I should probably talk to you if you're doing a map. I've started my group but haven't finished it yet. I guess it would help for me to complete the island map as well.
Pirate Topic Starter

Hoo boy I suddenly have a lot of options! Thanks for the offers and the suggestions, guys! I'll check out what the realm of possibility is!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » In need of someone to draw a map (not anymore)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus