Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Attack Battle 100

Natz tries to strike down her staff onto Squall's skull, but again she misses, and breaks it. She hurriedly tries to find another weapon.

rolled 1d100 and got 26

(...What even?!)

As she scrambles about to find a new weapon, Squall regains his balance. He uses the slight momentum to propel himself forward and shank her in the back before pulling the trigger.

rolled 1d100 and got 99

Having taken a small break from the battle, Lucina looked over at her next opponent, Squall. She didn't seem to notice that Squall looked prepared to take on or dodge any blow that Lucina may send at him.

(HOW DID I HIT THAT?!)

"You will not stop me!" She yelled. Through a miracle, Lucina managed to strike Falchion at Squall's chest, pulling Falchion back to her as she felt she did enough damage. She felt ready for whatever her next opponent was going to send at her.

rolled 1d100 and got 100
Only a 1/100 chance of hitting.... x3

Wonder-Gamer dives out of the nearby entrance, facing towards Lucina. "Your reign of terror ends here!!" Sure, she was some sort of an idol to him, but now wasn't the time for autographs. He summoned two Unite Guns. He unloaded on her, every shot missing or hitting an audience member.

"Whoops," he muttered.

rolled 1d100 and got 34
Why even bother...?

Lucina titled one of her eyebrows at the man, before she shook her head. She raised Falchion up high, allowing the sun to reflect off of it before she pulled it back down, charging at him in an attempt to use Aether.

(Two good hits on a row... Yay. x3)

"I challenge my fate!" Lucina said in retaliation to what he told her. She managed to get the first half of her strike in, feeling her energy refreshing. Afterwards, she sliced Falchion towards his midsection, managing to get through his armor in the process.

rolled 1d100 and got 94

The Lord of the Tutorial, Terry Hintz, bravely hides behind a wall and occasionally comes out to say something hurtful to Lucina, in hopes it would injure her.

Nothing happened.

rolled 1d100 and got 31

Confused from what the man had to say, Lucina tilted her head at him, raising an eyebrow. "...I'm sorry?" She said in more of a question, before shaking her head. She charged towards him with Falchion, knowing he must be an opponent.

(Aw, my luck just ran out. Sorry Lucy. ;c)

...Yet, despite all of her previous successful attacks, she missed! Due to that, Lucina ended up charging into the wall. She was easily able to be finished off at that moment if someone took the chance.

rolled 1d100 and got 9

Terry leaps high into the sky, dropping his knuckles down on Lucina's skull. By sheer luck (read: pure skill) the lady falls to the Hint Master's brute strength.

rolled 1d100 and got 83

Kazuichi Soda stared in awe as the blue haired girl's lady's skull was smashed in. "..Wh-what the? This isn't... What is this?! This is some kind of mistake! I'm not supposed to be here, and I don't think her head is supposed to be smashed! GAAAAAH!" Quickly, Kazuichi pulled out a remote control, causing a monster truck to drive into the arena towards Terry.

It exploded when it hit the wall, only killing people in the audience.

rolled 1d100 and got 7

The almighty Terry turned his head to gaze upon the wreckage that was Soda's failed attempt at killing him. He then noticed Kazuichi, amidst panic and fear. Feeling worried for him, the Hint Lord called to him, walking towards him. "Hey man," he shouted. "You okay?" As soon as he reached Soda, the benevolent Terry gave him a little cheer.

After doing so, Terry decided to pique Soda's curiosity by saying "You wanna see somethin' cool?" Without any hesitation, Terry begins performing his signature move, the Hot Dance. He danced with the grace of 10 ballerinas and the passion hotter than a hundred stars; but unbeknownst to him, due to his newfound prey's profession as a mechanic and, a simple piecing together that his clothes might have some oil on them, Kazuichi was set ablaze from Terry's hot moves!

rolled 1d100 and got 77

Gallade (played anonymously)

Gallade launched himself at Terry, trying to stab him.

Sadly, he missed and hit a wall.

rolled 1d100 and got 35

Terry would see Gallade trying to attack him. As he always does, he stands up to his opponent. "Hey man, you better be careful next time! Someone could get hurt real bad! Here, I'll show you what would've happened." Not only is the TuTerryal a fierce warrior, he's also a man of the arts, and began acting as if he'd been injured severely. "AH. Oh good lord, the pain, ouch, all the ouchies, aghhhh..." He fell on top of Gallade with both of his knuckles in the air, crushing the enemy's ribcage when sending his fists down.

rolled 1d100 and got 95

Hana (played anonymously)

Hanaysa tries to punch Terry hard enough to kill him.

Sadly it also misses, but it does cause an explosion.

rolled 1d100 and got 34

Kylo Ren appeared at the scene, walking towards his soon to be opponents. He activates his lightsaber before beginning to slice at Hanaysa in a blind rage.

However, his rage had the best of him, and he missed each and every single strike!

rolled 1d100 and got 12

Terry dodged Hanaysa's punch by just simply ducking down to write more of his accomplishments or a new hint on a scrap of paper. He managed to stay laser focused, even ignoring the explosion. After placing the finishing touches, the Hint Lord placed the paper on the wall to his left for the whole world to see. "There!"

Soon, he heard the noise of a device activating. He turned to see his next victim, Kylo Ren. Terry, being ever so curious, observed and marveled at his opponent's weapon. "Duuuuuude, that sword looks so cool! Can I have it?" However, Kylo Ren began slashing away at Hanaysa, missing every swing. Seeing the poor creature in trouble, Terry springs into action, rushing towards him.

However, he felt a sharp pain in his groin; his pulled hamstring from an earlier fight with a beastly mutt. Terry doubled over at the pain while still running, making him fall and collide with Kylo Ren. The momentum was strong enough to push him over, and Kylo flung his still-active lightsaber in the air. Once it came back down, it impaled its master through the heart.

rolled 1d100 and got 45

Ryu

Bob Ross enters the fray! He uses MILLION CUTE LITTLE TREE ATTACK!

rolled 1d100 and got 81

Lance aims his Gunblade at Bob Ross and fires 6 rounds and misses all of them. He tries to reload his weapon, leaving him vulnerable.

rolled 1d100 and got 18

Hana (played anonymously)

Still alive from the Kylo Ren attack, Hanaysa jumped up and drills right into Lance's head, completely destroying his skull.

rolled 1d100 and got 62

Anna fires an arrow from a distance. The arrow becomes impaled in Hanaysa's right eye.

rolled 1d100 and got 92

Raziel (played anonymously)

Raziel came from behind and cuts Anna in half.

rolled 1d100 and got 52

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Attack Battle 100

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus