Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Escaping Evil (Open)

He snorts. ''Perhaps. I was flying around,then humans started yelling at me so I was forced to land and scout out the area.''
Tataya (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Tataya bowed low and said"Thank you."
''No need to bow. I'm not that special.'' He said, with a lighthearted chuckle.

"S-sorry.My mother taught me to be polite to people, no matter what they are."Tataya smiled shyly and blushed.
''My mother taught me how to fly fast enough to avoid capture.''

"C-could you teach me how to fly."Tataya said,letting her dragon wings come out of her back and flutter a bit.
Dark shook off, and spread his large set of six wings. Each glistened in the sunlight, big enough that only pitch black darkness was underneath. Leathery and well fit, edged in few tears with sharp claws on the very top edge that was dark red. ''Perhaps.''

"Thank you." Tataya said as her wings went into her back.
He folds his wingss to his sides, chains on feet rattling. ''My name is Darkness Light Falls, shadow dragon.''

"My name is Tataya,half dragon,half human."Tataya bowed her head in respect.
He nods. ''I'm Part dragon, somewhat evil. I've been trying to find someone who won't try to steal my wings.''

"Steal you wings?"Tataya tilted her head,confused.
''Dragon wings are a prized rescource.''

Tataya looked around"W-were you going somewhere?I-i mean if you were, I didn't mean to distract you."
''I was just scouting the land. NO harm.''

"Well, I-i guess I should follow you then."Tataya said, smiling nervously.
He nodded. ''First, to somewhere out of human reach.''

"There is a giant cave in the mountains over there."Tataya said as she pointed to the mountains nearby."It will be big enough for you to fit in and it could still fit over ten people."
''Then lets go.'' He gruffed, and begans to head towards the moutains, chains rattling with each stept he took. Scales as black as night easily made him stand out in the bright sun.

Tataya jogged to keep with Dark, her shoulder-lenth black hair flying behind her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Escaping Evil (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus