Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Escaping Evil (Open)

Dark walked briskly, tail moving side to side occasionly. He still hadn't got used to this strange land he had stumbled upon, but he trusted that this girl knew her way.
Tataya (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Tataya saw they were approaching the cave but it was high op."It's all the way up there.Could you meet me up there?"Tataya pointed directly to the cave and looked at Dark.
Dark looks too. ''Reminds of when I used to fly to my home. Swirving to avoid spikes, and traps set out. Dangerous travels, you know.''
Pyvanna (played by ChibiBlanca)

Pyvanna was scouting some of the mountainous area when she heard a slight sound off in the distance. Her ear flicked and she looked in the same direction to see a girl and a Dragon. She climbed up and huge boulder near by to get a better look at them. She drew out her bow incase needed and kept an arrow in the other hand.

Tataya crouched and with all her might,pushed of the ground with her legs,causing her to jump high enough to land lightly at the cave's entrance.Tataya looked inside the cave to make sure there was no one in it.
"It's all clear."she yelled down to Dark.
Spreading his giant wings, he takes into the air with a single flap, and heads up to her. He lands silently to her side, wings folding. He sniffed the air, and his face turned to that of a cold scowl.

"What is it?"Tataya asked, looking at Dark.
''I smell something else. we are not alone as it seems.'' He hissed, flicking his tail.

"Now that you mention it, I do smell something."Tataya sniffed the air."Mind if I go see what it is?"Tataya said, her eyes going to the spot where the scent was coming from.
He nods, tensing up. He didn't like to be hunted, and knowing that someone else was watching them unnerved him greatly.

Tataya stared at the spot,then vanished the next second.She appeared at the bottom of the mountain and looked around as she headed for the spot where the scent was coming from.

(Pyvanna is near the top of the moutain XD)

Pyvanna drew her arrow. She attached a note to it stating that this was the "Sapphire Forest territory" She aimed at the girl and released the arrow. It spiraled through the air and landed at the girls feet. She retreated behind the boulder and continued her scout of the mountainous area.
(The winds can carry scents, you know. >.>..)

Dark flinches, peering out from the cave cautiously with a sneer. The scent was farther off, upwards.

Tataya jumped when the arrow landed near her feet.She read the note and looked to where she heard the arrow came from.Tataya vanished from the spot she was standing and reappeared in front of the one who shot the arrow."Who are you?"She said to the girl.

(lol that face XD and yes i know)

Pyvanna stared at the girl before quickly raising her bow. She put the arrow in place, making the arrow point at her forehead. "I have no reason to answer that for you are on both the Sapphire Forest territory and home to some of the most ferocious hobgoblins." She took a step back before throwing a special berry she had found days ago that emitted a special smokes that paralyses living things. She jumped out of the way and dashed up the mountain to the top.

Tataya saw the berry coming and shouted"Purify!" making the smoke harmless.She saw the girl run higher on the mountain."I have to stop her before she gets to Dark."Tataya said in her mind as she focused on her body.Black chains with green cracks appeared on Tataya.She then focused her attention on the fleeing girl and used the chains to bind the girl and hold her still.Tataya felt the chains that bound her tighten their grip on her but she ignored them as she approached the girl again."You can't escape those chains since I can't either.I'll ask you again,who are you and what do you want?"
Dark tenses up, and flies out from the cave, a blackened shadow seeming to dart out with great speed outwards. His own rattled loudly, signalling his movement.

"I have no reason to answer to an intruder. Besides i have another trick up my sleeve!" She looked up at the sun and waited for the right moment. When the rays landed on her body she grew drowzy and fell asleep. A horned owl flew past Tataya up to the top of the mountain and spread it's wings after perching at the top. As soon as it stretched it's wings it seemed as if the elven girl was stretching in the spot instead of an owl. The owl grinned before swooping down and breaking the chains on Pyvanna. Pyvanna instantly woke up and ran off throwing a shower of the mysterious berries at Tataya.

Tataya eyes widened when the owl broke her chains."Purify!" she shouted again so the gas would not affect her.She then felt pain through her entire body and screamed inhumanly.She fell to one knee with one hand clutching her head and one hand covering her heart as black symbols covered her body.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Escaping Evil (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus