Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A little help!

Yeah.. Hey! I need some help.

How do I make another character?

Sorry.. Im new.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Panni!!

Making a new character is easy. :) Just go to Dashboard, then in the Your Characters list simply click on the Creature new character button. I hope that helps!

While you're here, would you like to tell us a bit about where you're from and what sort of RP you like to do? :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Some of the confusion might be that after your first character, the "create character" button moves to the top of the character panel, whereas when it's your first character, it's in the center. :)
Welcome! I also struggled with that, seeing everyone with so many characters and me with only one and not being able to figure anything out isn't fun.
Panni Topic Starter

Oh! You guys are so nice!

Thank you! Gonna check it out.. And see if I can find it!
Kim Site Admin

Let us know how it goes! :D
Panni Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Let us know how it goes! :D

FOUND IT!
Kim Site Admin

WAHOO! :D
Panni Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
WAHOO! :D

Feel so smart.. xD
Welcome! And glad you weren't shy about asking any questions. ^_^

Pretty much everyone is always willing to help out. We even have a dedicated Help board where many topics have already been addressed! This site also has some pretty great Help documentation. :)
Panni Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! And glad you weren't shy about asking any questions. ^_^

Pretty much everyone is always willing to help out. We even have a dedicated Help board where many topics have already been addressed! This site also has some pretty great Help documentation. :)

Thank you so much!
Welcome Aboard Mate!
CrimsonKnight212

As you can see, RPR is a super friendly and helpful community :) Never be afraid to ask for help like you did! We're so glad to have you with us, and I'm sure you'll love it here :)
Welcome! <3 I got confused about that too. :3 Don't feel bad.
Welcome to RPR! Don't feel bad, the create character button recently moved and even I had to ask where it was XD Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)
Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you decided to join us, and don't worry, it takes a little bit to learn the ropes, but you'll be in full swing soon enough!
HibariHaru

Hi newbie! Welcome to RPR and I hope you made a new character with the help of your new friends. Anyway, enjoy your stay and I hope to RP with you soon. :)
HAI AND WELCOME TO RPR!!! If you have any trouble then i can try to help. If you need an rp and or a friend to lend their ear im always here! ^-^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A little help!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus