Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fallout 3 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jinx (played anonymously)

Hello! I'm in the mood for a Fallout 3 RP! We can do it in PMs or in a forum. :) The Fallout universe is the best, don't you think? The Wastes are fun! Who is interested? :)
Wei Liu (played by sinspired)

Hi! I know you posted this a few days ago, but I'd love to rp with Wei, and I haven't gotten to much yet. Would you be up to do Fallout RP with her? (Her bio mentions Caesar's Legion -- but I can forget about that/change it to be more appropriate if you'd prefer the DC area of Fallout 3.)
I'd need to make a new character for either the fallout universe or a general appocalyptic setting, but I'd be open.
Jinx (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Wonderful! :) Thank you!
Do you have a plot in mind?

Ah, not quite. I was hoping to brainstorm.
Alright, well did you have any basic ideas in mind? Like, what our characters are trying to do?

Hello, Sketch! Nice to see you again!

Well, in terms of brainstorming, would you like to do it in the setting of FO3 or Vegas? Wei can be adapted to either.
Yo :3

Personally, I'm indifferent. I like the western, and then mob-like feel that New Vegas had, but I also like the capital waste land XD

I enjoy both games really. :) We can do either, Shiloh is also adaptable. In fallout 3, I was planning on just following the story. My character leaves the vault, in search of her father, while adapting to the new surrounding of the new world and meets some helpful companions on her way. And in Vegas, Shiloh could be a traveling scout and doctor, helping who ever hired her in anyway she can in the Mojave.

Well, whatever it is they're working for, Shiloh and Wei could have been hired together, and depending on the character you pick, Sketch, yours could have been hired with or been the one to hire them. Wei's sort of a mercenary or good for reconaissance, as she's built up a near immunity to radiation. But I feel like all together they could all be definitely going for something big.
I kinda like the idea for the story to be set during Fallout 3

Hmm, I'm not sure on which to do. ^_^

Same here! So, Fallout 3, and if we go with LittleHunter's original idea, then perhaps, Sketch, your character and Wei could be in/near Megaton or another common city area so they all have to meet?
I figured that. Ido still need to make a new character XD Abysuggestions?

Well, it depends on your SPECIALs and your stats. :) What do you normally set them?
It varies with my characters. But for rp's I don't normally worry about the stats and such.

Ah. Well, I'd suggest a mercenary or scavenger, it is DC.
I just got an idea. Maybe a sort of blacksmith? They'd scavenge around the wastes collecting what ever they can, and make custom made armor out of it?

Nice! Sounds awesome!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fallout 3 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus