Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This is the end.. or is it?

Jetticus

I'm knew to this family at RPR, but I am ready to tear some heads off in the name of good RPing!!! :D
EbonySnow Topic Starter

2012 PA

Well folks.. finally got my finger out and got the group ready to go...

Please join up and start posting up your links to character profiles and let me know in the OOC thread if there is any other sections we might need.

Sanne.. made your guy a moderator and gave all editing options too.. :D

Looking forward to starting this up. I just have the setting for the stronghold to do and start creating my new Character. *claps hands* so excited :D Hope to see you all there. xo
Jetticus

just to clarify, does the timeline start before or after the event?
It'll be starting before the actual event. RPing the characters reactions during and after the event is part of the fun.
I'm so excited for this rp :D my first PA rp, and it'll be the first time I've rped roxy in a group rp.
Phrostphyre

Is it too late to join?
Never! Bring Michael on in. I know that's who your gonna choose. Heh.
Phrostphyre

Awesome.
A group is being made just for this RP.

Here ya go. join the fun man. We haven't actually started anything. More so still getting things set up. I'm not using Kyle though so Michael will get to meet someone new. And Nikina is in on it too with another character of hers as well so you got both of us in there with ya.
Jello_Monsta

This sounds fun, don't know if I'd be good at the whole apocalypse thing though...I'd probably be the person who has stashes of Twinkies and sells them for better things. I'm a Twinkillionaire..haha. -_-
Jetticus

Then you'd be perfect, a true scavenger! :D
Jello_Monsta

Lol I live in Vegas, always scavenging here >.>
Vegas...mmm...you oh jelloy one may do better than you give yourself credit for. Heh.
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Jello_Monsta wrote:
This sounds fun, don't know if I'd be good at the whole apocalypse thing though...I'd probably be the person who has stashes of Twinkies and sells them for better things. I'm a Twinkillionaire..haha. -_-

Its the end of the world.. if you had Twinkies??!!?!?!? Ohhh Emmm Geeeee... :D

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This is the end.. or is it?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus