Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New girl here!

Well, hello!

Im totally new to this website, and im so exited to get started! I still have some trouble, but yeah..

- btw sorry for my bad english, im from Denmark, haha!

xx
SiljaMarie
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! What are you having trouble with? I'm sure we can help you out!!
HibariHaru

Don't worry about your grammar, dear friend. We're not perfect. Hehe.
And welcome welcome to RPR -- an amazing site filled with magic *eyes sparkle* ... romance *has a rose in my mouth* ... drama *cries* ... action *does some action stunts* HIYAH! ... and mystery *has a magnifying glass* ...
For sure you will enjoy your stay. I believe you will and if you need any help, your fellow RPers will be there for you! :D
SiljaMarie Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR! What are you having trouble with? I'm sure we can help you out!!

- You know, the basic stuff like " oh where was that" or " how did i do that?" but thanks"<3
SiljaMarie Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Don't worry about your grammar, dear friend. We're not perfect. Hehe.
And welcome welcome to RPR -- an amazing site filled with magic *eyes sparkle* ... romance *has a rose in my mouth* ... drama *cries* ... action *does some action stunts* HIYAH! ... and mystery *has a magnifying glass* ...
For sure you will enjoy your stay. I believe you will and if you need any help, your fellow RPers will be there for you! :D

- Hi! Thaaaaaanks a lot! im really looking forward to getting real started! I have roleplay'ed before on a site called GoSupermodel, but its closing, so i decided to try this out! The sad thing is that i been on GoSupermodel since 2008;(
- Yaaas!
Hi, Welcome to RPR, feel free to message me if you want to chat or RP.
SiljaMarie Topic Starter

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Hi, Welcome to RPR, feel free to message me if you want to chat or RP.

Thanks!
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site! RPR is a super friendly community, and people are always willing to answer questions and help out :) Also, don't be afraid to PM and ask to RP with someone! I'm sure you'll find your niche and love it here :D
welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a good time here, it's an amazing place for Roleplay :)
Walcome! Hope you enjy your time on the site!
SarietheFae

hello and welcome!
Hiya!
What kind of RPs do you like?
What sort of genres? :3

Also, recently, I'm seeing plenty of newcomers from Denmark. :o
So i hope you feel at home soon enough ^^
Welcome to RPR! :) I'm sorry to hear about the site closing. That happened to me with the place I started out RPing on, it's always a bummer!

If you had buddies on the other site and are looking for them, this link might prove useful for you! http://www.rprepository.com/group/browsegroups.php?search=danish

and if you have any questions about where something is specifically, don't be afraid to ask. We're always happy to help out new members! <3
hi welcome to RPR hope you will enjoy it here!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you get settled and start having fun here! :)
Hey Silja! Welcome to this awesome website! I'm the Mustache, feel free to shoot me a PM any time and we can see about starting an RP!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! There sure have been a lot of people joining from GSM lately. You must all be very sad to have lost it. Out of curiosity, how did you guys find out about this place? :)
Kim wrote:
Welcome! There sure have been a lot of people joining from GSM lately. You must all be very sad to have lost it. Out of curiosity, how did you guys find out about this place? :)

It's not settled if gSm closes yet. But many of us have this weird feeling :/
I got a link in a roleplay to this site, and it's great after i would literally die if i couldn't rp anymore
SiljaMarie Topic Starter

Thanks everybody! It means a lot!

- Im really into fantasy, and like 1800's things!

- yeah, so many danish people.. might be because "our" site is closing..
SiljaMarie wrote:
Thanks everybody! It means a lot!

- Im really into fantasy, and like 1800's things!

- yeah, so many danish people.. might be because "our" site is closing..

We do first know if it's shutting down in the end of next week

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New girl here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus