Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » 2010 Moby Dick? WTF

mobydick.jpg
English | 1hr 27min |
Genre: Adventure
http://imdb.com/title/tt1694508/
That infamous whale is bigger, badder and a whole lot stronger in this sci-fi reimagining of Herman Melville's classic tale of the battle between man, sea and sea creature starring "Xena" alum Ren e O'Conn as the (traditionally male) narrater.

Honestly bad movies make me cry, but there are a few dean cain movies i like. This movie here just screams syfi channel and ASYLUM, I laugh at the idea. While i would love a good giant wale movie this isn't it. I so want to see it just to say i did and to mock it.
SeraphicStar

Here's me hoping that whale movie involves ICBMs. What? If you're going to do a film like this one, might as well make it so over-the-top it's awesome.
Kim Site Admin

Dayum that is one big whale with a distractingly indeterminate light source. I wonder who wins in this version.
SeraphicStar

When there's ICBMs involved, no one wins.
OnScreenTyper Topic Starter

Now we just need a killer giant seahorse movie.
Wow, looks like an Asylum movie to me.

Please tell me this is a joke...
Why does the whale have defined muscles? I don't think someone did their whale anatomy study right...
OnScreenTyper Topic Starter

looked it up..yep its Asylum. Everything they do is wierd, the whale doesn't only have defined muscles it has a giant deined..umm well it gots to be right. I wish i could just list all their films..its some crasy stuff.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » 2010 Moby Dick? WTF

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus