Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yo!

Hi hi!
I'm DeiDeiArtistic or DeiDei ^7^
I'm new but so far the site's really wow'd me c: It looks so cool! O7o~!!!
It was a pleasure making an account here and I can't wait to RP with yall when I'm ready! ^7^~

rolled 1d6 and got 5
Ooo! What does this button do? O3o~?

DesertWood

Hello there. I am somewhat new. This is my first time to welcome a newcommer. And... well... it's awkward... uhm, welcome?
HibariHaru

Hi, Ritsu-chan! I'm glad you're liking this place so far! Let's RP some time, okay? :D
Solmaz Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi, Ritsu-chan! I'm glad you're liking this place so far! Let's RP some time, okay? :D
Yeah solid! ^7^~
Sanne Moderator

Hi DeiDei, welcome to RPR!! I'm glad to hear you're having so fun much already!! :D Maybe you'd like to tell us the kind of stuff you like to RP the most? Maybe you have an exciting hobby to talk about? :)
Solmaz Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi DeiDei, welcome to RPR!! I'm glad to hear you're having so fun much already!! :D Maybe you'd like to tell us the kind of stuff you like to RP the most? Maybe you have an exciting hobby to talk about? :)
The stuff I certainly RP'd the most was Hetalia for about 5 years ( I'm a dedicated loser >7<;;; )
But lately I've been getting into Vocaloid/Utauloid, Pokemon, Naruto, Diabolik Lovers, Black Butler, and OC RPs uvu~ I'm still looking for other types as well ^7^
As for exciting hobbies, nothing really aside writing and drawing O3o~
Solmaz Topic Starter

DesertWood wrote:
Hello there. I am somewhat new. This is my first time to welcome a newcommer. And... well... it's awkward... uhm, welcome?
Don't worry, I ain't any better with introducing myself either ovo;;;
Kim Site Admin

DeiDeiArtistic wrote:
I'm new but so far the site's really wow'd me c: It looks so cool! O7o~!!!
It was a pleasure making an account here and I can't wait to RP with yall when I'm ready! ^7^~

DeiDei, you have made me a very happy admin. Thank you so much for the positive feedback, and welcome! :)
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site! RPR is a super friendly community, and we're so glad to have you!
Welcome to RPR DeiDei! We're glad you've come to join us :3
Welcome Aboard
Solmaz Topic Starter

Thanks to everyone who replied to this and welcomed me ^7^ You guys are very friendly c: I never quite expected to see that from an rp site :3c
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're having tons of fun and making lots of new friends ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus