Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! Im new!

Hello im new on this site! Im not the best to RPG. But hi!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Liva, welcome to the site!! :) Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself, such as your hobbies, what you like about roleplaying and what sort of things you like to roleplay?
HibariHaru

Hi, Liva! Nice to meet you and welcome to RPR! Let's be friends, chat, or RP! :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :D So glad you finally made it to us. <3

If you're not certain about your skills are a RPer, here's a few handy dandy articles that might help:

RP Primer
How to "win" at RP
Writing for RP

We're all very friendly, so if you run into problems or confusions, feel free to ask! :)
FroggyGurl

フォーラムへようこそ!(Welcome to the forums!)

Hope you enjoy RP Repository to its fullest! There's a lot of nifty things you can do here ^w^ Glad to be one of your nakama!
Welcome to RPR! Have no fear, as our HighQueen!Admin Kim has just shown, we have the resources to help you. We can make you better, stronger, faster! All while making really good friends and having a really good time. I'm so glad you've decided to join us!
Hello Liva! Welcome to RPR! :3 There are lots of great folks around here who will help you learn the ropes, me among them! Don't hesitate to come to me with questions!
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time :D
Hi! welcome to RPR! Hope you will enjoy your self here!
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome to the site! Everyone at RPR is super friendly, so never be afraid to send a PM asking to RP or simply asking a question about the site. We're so glad to have you!!
Hi! You'll love it here, everybody is super nice. If you ever want to RP or talk feel free to message me.
Welcome Aboard Mate!
Welcome to rpr!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! Im new!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus