Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for simple fantasy rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for a simple fantasy-based rp to use my character "Shita Simuo" in. I am willing to do a forum rp with up to 3 other players max, but am also willing to do an IM rp with a single player. If any of my other characters seem interesting however, I am willing to use any of those as well.

I plan to be online at least once a day, so you should expect at least one post per day from me.
I'm interested :3 I have two characters so far, and I feel either one could be used in a fantasy type rp ^~^ Did you have a plot in mind?
Luulu Topic Starter

Awesome!! I don't have a specific plot in mind just yet. I usually just start Shita off in a tavern/forest clearning bump-into-each-other kind of thing. She's always searching for her brother though, so she'll go most anywhere to find him if there is a possible lead.
Im interest as well, can i join if possible?
Luulu Topic Starter

Absolutely! If ChibiKittens is still interested, that would give us three players. :)
Yup, still interested! ^~^ When do we start?
Luulu Topic Starter

Is everyone okay with a medival fantasy style world? And should we meet in a forest clearing or a tavern??
Either is good :) I was thinking of using my character Morgan if that's fine ^~^ Also medieval-fantasy is good too :3
Luulu Topic Starter

Morgan is great! ^^ Now we just wait for Exstriker's response and I'll start a threat for us.
Cool~! ^~^
I hope I can be the fourth player! I have a few characters.. I'll see which one works.. Usually I'd use Pluvio, the mage. I'm kind of thinking Obel, the Goblin.
Luulu Topic Starter

Awesome! With this case I am going to go ahead and start the rp. It'll be called "Dust in the Clouds" unless someone has a better starting name, in which case I'll change it. :) Fantasy section.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for simple fantasy rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus