Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kinda back. :3 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, I haven't been active in the past two months due to some issues with my friends and drama and school and bleh. XP It just has been a bit of a mess for me and the drama is over, I only have two weeks left of school so I do have finals but I am prepared for them so no worries there. :3 I want to go ahead and try to get some rps started so I have something fun to do during the summer since getting a job here is so hard(I have applied to A LOT of places). I want to try using characters like Moriah, Kuro, Abby, and Luna since they aren't used much anymore but well loved, I do prefer PM rps. :3 You can take a look over the girls and see if they interest you at all! :3 If so, please don't be shy and send me a message! Thanks! Byez.
yaaaaaaaaay wb :3
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

Hehe. :3 Thanks. Was I missed?
Lol no.
:3

Oh okay, I'll just go back to where I came form. :P
I'm making a little comeback myself xD got some pm rp's going and a forum rp once my rp-partner gets back from schoolstuff :P

That's awesome. :3 I only have like two rps going now, one with quick replies, one with slow replies.
Love you too, Cassums <3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kinda back. :3 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus